• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Not happy.

Yoshi&Raphi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
Yesterday Yoshi had red poops so I took all his veggies out of the bowl to make sure it wasn’t them (It was) and he was not impressed so he sat on the edge of his bowl and looked at the bowl, then back at me and squawked repeatedly. :rofl:

Last edited:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
As long as he is ok he can be as unimpressed as he likes! Hopefully it will be only temporarily!! Lol.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
:lol:
Maybe cut down on red items in the mix until you are sure that it is the veggies causing this. That way he can still enjoy some green stuff :)

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
:lol:
Maybe cut down on red items in the mix until you are sure that it is the veggies causing this. That way he can still enjoy some green stuff :)
Yeah he’s getting green stuff now. ;)

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
The first time I saw rust colored poops! But bell peppers are his favorite, the orange ones. Now I know.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Yeah, but that initial heart attack we've had at one time or another does keep us parronts vigilant.

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
Glad to hear everyone’s gone through something similar and I’m not just a over cautious parront! :rofl:

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Oh yes, I panic over lots of things! It's kind of a pain but at least we're not those people who never take their animals to the vet. I was in the waiting room with my conure for the AV and this little boy kept asking what was wrong with my bird because he just couldn't understand a check up for a "not sick" animal.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Oh yes, I panic over lots of things! It's kind of a pain but at least we're not those people who never take their animals to the vet. I was in the waiting room with my conure for the AV and this little boy kept asking what was wrong with my bird because he just couldn't understand a check up for a "not sick" animal.
If you are ever in the same situation again you can always say:- "Doesn't your mom take you to the doctor before school starts to make sure you are healthy (not to mention vaccinations)? That's what bird parents do too."

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Glad to hear everyone’s gone through something similar and I’m not just a over cautious parront! :rofl:
The first time we had red bell peppers all the tiels came up with "blood" on their faces...scared the ever loving bejeebees out of us....they love to smoosh their faces down into their peppers...:hehe::hehe:

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
The first time we had red bell peppers all the tiels came up with "blood" on their faces...scared the ever loving bejeebees out of us....they love to smoosh their faces down into their peppers...:hehe::hehe:
:coffeescreen: Cheeky tiels.

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
I can’t stand it when people don’t take the best care they possibly can of their animals. They didn’t choose to be with you in fact they would probably rather be free. The least you can do is take good care of them.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
If you are ever in the same situation again you can always say:- "Doesn't your mom take you to the doctor before school starts to make sure you are healthy (not to mention vaccinations)? That's what bird parents do too."
...an excellent idea...turning a negative situation into a positive learning situation...:yes3: