• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Is there no end to your mess Keno?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Her new thing is to eat, throw leftover food out of her bowls and fill the bowls with paper and wood pieces. I don't think she is being nesty but just putting those items aside where they are easily accessible. If she drops them to the bottom of the cage she can't always get to them because of the grate but it depends on where the pieces of wood fall because she can certainly lift up the cage paper by pulling it up between the grate bars.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
A happy beak is a good thing. Less ability to get into trouble, right? What a cutie!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I wonder if you couldn't put empty boxes behind her cage so all you have to do is swap them out for other boxes & toss the full ones? Even flattened boxes with one side folded up to help pull the mess when you pull it out?

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Her new thing is to eat, throw leftover food out of her bowls and fill the bowls with paper and wood pieces. I don't think she is being nesty but just putting those items aside where they are easily accessible. If she drops them to the bottom of the cage she can't always get to them because of the grate but it depends on where the pieces of wood fall because she can certainly lift up the cage paper by pulling it up between the grate bars.

A busy bird is a happy bird! :fairy:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
A busy bird is a happy bird! :fairy:
Vacuuming Keno's mess I got beads stuck in the vacuum cleaner hose twice. I should have been more careful. At least I was able to get them out but it wasn't easy. Should have had her do it. :D

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Elvis always fills his food dish with wood pieces, his plastic clips, etc. Not sure why. And I understand the cleaning challenge. Howie doesn't believe me that I sweep everyday. LOL. I do. Usually twice a day......... Sigh.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Vacuuming Keno's mess I got beads stuck in the vacuum cleaner hose twice. I should have been more careful. At least I was able to get them out but it wasn't easy. Should have had her do it. :D
:lol:

Elvis always fills his food dish with wood pieces, his plastic clips, etc. Not sure why. And I understand the cleaning challenge. Howie doesn't believe me that I sweep everyday. LOL. I do. Usually twice a day......... Sigh.
:marievacuums::sweep::marievacuums::sweep::mop:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
That is one impressive pile of fun Keno has made! Lol.