• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Thanks Marsha/Unapproved Vendor's Dailies

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I received the package with the replacement Broccoli Meadows Mash today. Marsha also included veggies to add to the mash that I originally received as well as a bag of Picpcorn and a grab bag of Bakery Bits.
Thank you @Unapproved Vendor's Dailies

Unapproved Vendor correct.jpg

I gave the birds pieces of Veggie Balls today and most of them liked that. Sorry didn't take any photos.

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Those look awesome!!!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Awesome! Bakery bits are assorted flavor pieces?
All kinds of different goodies in the grab bag. I see cookies and then some stick treats and other items. Didn't open the bag yet, just looked through the bag's window.
From Marsha's website:
"May include a mix of any of our Bakery items! (Beakels, Granola, Pancakes, Waffles, Muffins, Tweet Treats, Cookies, VeggiBalls, BirdStix, Powdered Donuts, Jelly Filled DoNuts, Lil Loafs, Jelly Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls, or Plain DoNuts!) Will NOT include VitaBalls or Calming Cookies so its a safe mix for ANYBIRDY!**

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
All kinds of different goodies in the grab bag. I see cookies and then some stick treats and other items. Didn't open the bag yet, just looked through the bag's window.
From Marsha's website:
"May include a mix of any of our Bakery items! (Beakels, Granola, Pancakes, Waffles, Muffins, Tweet Treats, Cookies, VeggiBalls, BirdStix, Powdered Donuts, Jelly Filled DoNuts, Lil Loafs, Jelly Rolls, Cinnamon Rolls, or Plain DoNuts!) Will NOT include VitaBalls or Calming Cookies so its a safe mix for ANYBIRDY!**

Sounds wonderful!

Wayley's Dailies

Hit the Road
Real Name
Marsha
I received the package with the replacement Broccoli Meadows Mash today. Marsha also included veggies to add to the mash that I originally received as well as a bag of Picpcorn and a grab bag of Bakery Bits.
Thank you @Unapproved Vendor's Dailies

View attachment 305154

I gave the birds pieces of Veggie Balls today and most of them liked that. Sorry didn't take any photos.
I'm hoping they like the Mash now that it will have some veggies! LOL!

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice
i wish i could have a local french seller unfortunatly birds as pets are less popular here and we don't have a lot of good foods to choose from i have to order online most of their food, pet stores usually don't even have pellets or any kind of food other than seed mix :(

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@11bryces
I hope you give your fid fresh & cooked veggies & fruits. Too much seed is not good, as you may know.

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice
@11bryces
I hope you give your fid fresh & cooked veggies & fruits. Too much seed is not good, as you may know.
don't worry i said that there aren't much variety in french petstore but i didn't say that i feed my birds a seed only diet:chillout::lolsign: ... my birds eat harisson's pellets and if you look at some of the threads i have posted i cook everyday for my birds :) i do like chops because it is fast but i cook too ^^ :highfive::loveshower:

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
don't worry i said that there aren't much variety in french petstore but i didn't say that i feed my birds a seed only diet:chillout::lolsign: ... my birds eat harisson's pellets and if you look at some of the threads i have posted i cook everyday for my birds :) i do like chops because it is fast but i cook too ^^ :highfive::loveshower:

My guy gets mostly fresh & a little cooked too!

I'm not anti pellet if it's a good pellet. I tried Tops (Totally Organic) but it was a waste of cash, because I couldn't get Buddy to eat it, & he started rejecting his fresh. I worked way to hard to get him off his 100% seed diet down to 5%.

It's to bad Marsha @ Unapproved Vendor isn't shipping outta the Us & Canada yet... That's my next try for pellets. Everyone's fids have loved her stuff. I just didn't like some of the chemical items that were in the processed pellets (including Harrison's). I was really bumbed out when I found some of those ingredients in the H's.

Maybe in time Marsha will mail towards your way.

11bryces

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brice
My guy gets mostly fresh & a little cooked too!

I'm not anti pellet if it's a good pellet. I tried Tops (Totally Organic) but it was a waste of cash, because I couldn't get Buddy to eat it, & he started rejecting his fresh. I worked way to hard to get him off his 100% seed diet down to 5%.

It's to bad Marsha @ Unapproved Vendor isn't shipping outta the Us & Canada yet... That's my next try for pellets. Everyone's fids have loved her stuff. I just didn't like some of the chemical items that were in the processed pellets (including Harrison's). I was really bumbed out when I found some of those ingredients in the H's.

Maybe in time Marsha will mail towards your way.
i know :( at least i can find harisson's on amazon (which is still better than seed, for now ill continue to give it to my birds because even though they get fresh everyday they do ask for the pellets so i put a little bit every day like 1 teaspoon), they still eat better than us humans ^^, but the thing that does scare me is the shipping cost if Marsha decide to ship out of the U.S .... i ordered like a few years ago from TLA and i had like almost 100$ of shipping cost for 200$ or items ... anyway thats another story, what im planning to do is try to get one of my cousins that lives in virginia to get it shipped at hers and bring it back to me when she comes for visit ! thats a plan, im just not sure when she will come !

Wayley's Dailies

Hit the Road
Real Name
Marsha
i know :( at least i can find harisson's on amazon (which is still better than seed, for now ill continue to give it to my birds because even though they get fresh everyday they do ask for the pellets so i put a little bit every day like 1 teaspoon), they still eat better than us humans ^^, but the thing that does scare me is the shipping cost if Marsha decide to ship out of the U.S .... i ordered like a few years ago from TLA and i had like almost 100$ of shipping cost for 200$ or items ... anyway thats another story, what im planning to do is try to get one of my cousins that lives in virginia to get it shipped at hers and bring it back to me when she comes for visit ! thats a plan, im just not sure when she will come !
We are definitely working on it! Just added Canada as our first step! Global is next! Unapproved Vendor's will be EVERYWHERE! Muhahahaha! :D

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We are definitely working on it! Just added Canada as our first step! Global is next! Unapproved Vendor's will be EVERYWHERE! Muhahahaha! :D
:laughing6:

That is a really good idea!