• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Should I take in these two budgies?

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
YOU GUYS HE MADE HAPPY BUDGIE CHIRPS :swoon::sad7:
I love your vet, how they keep you posted on every tiny detail because they know how much it matters. :heart2:

I have to admit, I keep getting One Winged Angel from Final Fantasy stuck in my head.

Maybe I should name him Sephiroth. :laughin:
Ah, Sephiroth... my 2nd cartoon crush when I was young. :dreamyeyes:
dbpjwgq-9d08ace6-e833-4c2b-85d3-2f1ac7800855.gif

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love your vet, how they keep you posted on every tiny detail because they know how much it matters. :heart2:

Ah, Sephiroth... my 2nd cartoon crush when I was young. :dreamyeyes:
View attachment 305211

I was actually visiting and got to hear him myself! My heart melted. He was playing with one of his Nutriberries and rolling it around. :heart: She definitely would have texted me if I hadn't been there though, she even told me when he started preening. She knows me very well. :D

Let's be real, did anyone NOT have a crush on Sephiroth? :lol:

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Dang it... you made me go look on Craigslist. I stay away from it because I can kill too much time looking at the photos of pets people are selling. I didn't see much for birds listed. A trio of budgies in a nice flight cage for 300.00 , a pile of different colored lovebirds in a close up view in a cage for 100.00 or more depending on the color, and this interesting ad ... Whatthefluff is this all about..... crazy.

Blue and Gold scarlet macaw parrots text us 804x223x2950 (charleston)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

Sweet year 2 Blue and Gold scarlet macaw parrots for re-homing. She is good with kids and other Parrot. She’s up to date on shots but I don’t have actual records still in the process of getting them. She is spayed. She is not good with cats. She is very much Parrot. She is crate trained. She is black and grey with white and has black eyes she is a sweetheart. Small re-homing fee $ applies. Please email your number and i’ll Get back with you ASAP. I won’t hold her so if your not gonna come look at her when you inquiry don’t bother emailing me.:::>>>Please e-mail=== or Text === any questions===Thanks== you for ====your time!@@#!!
I have a Blue and Gold scarlet macaw parrots ready to go to a good home. He quite shy at first, but once he gets comfortable he is quite playful. Will play with any object that wiggles in front of him. This little Blue and Gold scarlet macaw parrots also likes to venture out in his surroundings in search of a new toy to scratch his paws into or finding a new sleeping spot. Enjoys to be groomed and likes getting his back scratched. He is good with kids. Two months old. Not spayed, no shots. Leave that for you to decide what's best for him.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Dang it... you made me go look on Craigslist. I stay away from it because I can kill too much time looking at the photos of pets people are selling. I didn't see much for birds listed. A trio of budgies in a nice flight cage for 300.00 , a pile of different colored lovebirds in a close up view in a cage for 100.00 or more depending on the color, and this interesting ad ... Whatthefluff is this all about..... crazy.

(google map)

Sweet year 2 Blue and Gold scarlet macaw parrots for re-homing. She is good with kids and other Parrot. She’s up to date on shots but I don’t have actual records still in the process of getting them. She is spayed. She is not good with cats. She is very much Parrot. She is crate trained. She is black and grey with white and has black eyes she is a sweetheart. Small re-homing fee $ applies. Please email your number and i’ll Get back with you ASAP. I won’t hold her so if your not gonna come look at her when you inquiry don’t bother emailing me.:::>>>Please e-mail=== or Text === any questions===Thanks== you for ====your time!@@#!!
I have a Blue and Gold scarlet macaw parrots ready to go to a good home. He quite shy at first, but once he gets comfortable he is quite playful. Will play with any object that wiggles in front of him. This little Blue and Gold scarlet macaw parrots also likes to venture out in his surroundings in search of a new toy to scratch his paws into or finding a new sleeping spot. Enjoys to be groomed and likes getting his back scratched. He is good with kids. Two months old. Not spayed, no shots. Leave that for you to decide what's best for him.
You better pay whatever they are asking, give all banking information, social security number, whatever it takes. That has to be the only hybrid Macaw/cat/dog... In existence...

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

(google map)

Wow! Wth????

I’d love to see a pic of this B&G scarlet that is black grey and white. I want to know exactly what kind of creature it actually is as the description is just so very confusing lol.

Mockinbirdiva

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Andrea
Wow! Wth????

I’d love to see a pic of this B&G scarlet that is black grey and white. I want to know exactly what kind of creature it actually is as the description is just so very confusing lol.
Gotta cover all the bases..... :rofl:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I think Sephiroth would be a wonderful name for your little angel. :)

..as @Dartman said, he won't be fearful of people long...especially in your case. ;)

Pictures will almost be mandatory when he comes home and won't upset him...we can wait!

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Okay so something is wrong with his foot. He's been favouring it a little this whole time, but now it's not moving or responding to stimuli at all. When I first brought him in they did note a cut on his leg, and that his foot was very bruised, but the radiographs didn't show any breaks or fractures or anything and they treated his cut once he was stable.
I'm hoping maybe it's just sore and it'll get okay on its own, because my fids have had injuries to their feet before and turned out fine. But what an unfair injury for a bird who already can't fly.

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Hopefully it's just temporary. Maybe just swollen & will regain movement when the swelling subsides. :)

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
He may be going through the after effects of body trauma as in if we were in an automobile accident. For days after the auto accident or a fall the person is sore all over with body aches. He is on pain med, right?

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
He may be going through the after effects of body trauma as in if we were in an automobile accident. For days after the auto accident or a fall the person is sore all over with body aches. He is on pain med, right?
Yup, butorphanol I think.

I hope that's all it is!

hrafn

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have an admission to make: I just went to meet the one-legged budgie. I was already pretty interested in taking her when I saw what she was living in (one of those stupid curly tiny cages that are no good for anything but plants).

But then the guy goes, "I was going to keep the other one, but my kids are getting bored of birds so you can have that one too for free if you want". And he brings out this beautiful little pale yellow budgie with a VERY obvious respiratory infection.

So, long story short, I now have three budgies at the vet.

And I threw that cage in the nearest dumpster on my way home.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I have an admission to make: I just went to meet the one-legged budgie. I was already pretty interested in taking her when I saw what she was living in (one of those stupid curly tiny cages that are no good for anything but plants).

But then the guy goes, "I was going to keep the other one, but my kids are getting bored of birds so you can have that one too for free if you want". And he brings out this beautiful little pale yellow budgie with a VERY obvious respiratory infection.

So, long story short, I now have three budgies at the vet.

And I threw that cage in the nearest dumpster on my way home.

:cantsee:

Poor birds. I´m so glad you have them ALL and are all at the vet getting healthy again.
You´re an incredible person.

:hug2: