• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Stone perch

Shell79

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Michelle Mylroie
Hi has anyone got any ideas where I can get a stone perch in a natural or a wood colour for my amazon. I bought a blue one but he scared of it as its so bright been trying for months still either flies away or clings on to side of cage I need a more natural colour to try and wear his claws down.

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Those T4W perches look great!

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
I third the flagstone perches from T4W!
It took a while for Blu to go on it but now he jumps on and off from it all the time, and his nails have not grown as fast as they used to.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Hey guys! I just wanted to reiterate what a huge difference the T4W flagstone perch made in our lives. I used to take Blu in for a nail trim every 5-6 weeks. Like clockwork. I even started a thread here a while back wondering why his nails grew so fast. It was ridiculous.

Today I took him in for a nail trim and I looked back at my calander and realized it's been 3 months since his last trim! He didn't even really need it that much because they weren't sharp. But I figured they were a tad bit long and I didn't want his quick to get too long. Amazing, the difference it made!