• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

DELETING OLD ALERTS?

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
My Alerts are mounting up and I can’t figure out how to delete the old ones. Please help.

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
If you click on the "Alert" sign and load the page, it should make the red box go away. Is that what you mean?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I've never had to delete them and I've been here for about 7 years! Simply clicking alerts should clear out the number / reminder for you and then you can carry on :)

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
If you click on the "Alert" sign and load the page, it should make the red box go away. Is that what you mean?
Thank you for your reply. No. I saw the little box marked 1,2,3, and thought I was storing all my alerts from the first one. I wanted to know how to remove the old alerts from March etc. but now notice my Alerts only date back to 4/24. I am now assuming it stores a week before automatically deleting?

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
I've never had to delete them and I've been here for about 7 years! Simply clicking alerts should clear out the number / reminder for you and then you can carry on :)
I have Alerts stored up to 4/24. I thought there were more then that and was looking for a way to remove the older ones. Thank you once again for you reply.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
my Alerts only date back to 4/24. I am now assuming it stores a week before automatically deleting?
I think it is a certain number of alerts, not date.
I have alerts dating back to saturday at 5pm, there´s 30 pages :)

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
I think it is a certain number of alerts, not date.
I have alerts dating back to saturday at 5pm, there´s 30 pages :)
Thank you for your reply. I guess they automatic delete. Probably after a certain number as you said. Thanks.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Farlie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Rick
If you want to delete old Alerts you're going to have to visit every Alert and Unwatch it at the top of its page. That will delete the Watched threads/Alerts.

Miss Mary

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Mary
If you want to delete old Alerts you're going to have to visit every Alert and Unwatch it at the top of its page. That will delete the Watched threads/Alerts.
Thank youforyourreply.