• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Looking for a breeder in Fl. for galah cockatoos

Loubear64

Moving in
Real Name
Louise Jacobs
Hello, does anyone know if there is a Breeder of Galah Cockatoos in Florida?

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Last edited:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
I have a nice pink vampire bird...um...lovely male Galah I'll sell you really cheap! Houdini SB2 let Kishka RB2 and Fozzie RB2 out of their cage last night. Kishka is coming around to his old self...Fozzwald still seems to think I'm the anti-christ! They were harassing Houdini for a while and then Fozz decided I was good bait. He landed on my shoulder and sat there for about 30 seconds, deciding what to do and then bit me in the neck and then moved onto my left hand and once I pried him off my hand, he went for my foot...thank god I was wearing shoes! I found that slightly amusing as I walked around with a pink vampire on my foot but he quickly realized that he didn't have flesh and started moving up to my leg! That's when a little gentle shaking made him decide to move back to his cage! Needless to say, he was toweled and got a nice bath last night and the pink vampire cage is now pad locked!

Don't get a Galah! They are far too emotional and insane!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I have a nice pink vampire bird...um...lovely male Galah I'll sell you really cheap! Houdini SB2 let Kishka RB2 and Fozzie RB2 out of their cage last night. Kishka is coming around to his old self...Fozzwald still seems to think I'm the anti-christ! They were harassing Houdini for a while and then Fozz decided I was good bait. He landed on my shoulder and sat there for about 30 seconds, deciding what to do and then bit me in the neck and then moved onto my left hand and once I pried him off my hand, he went for my foot...thank god I was wearing shoes! I found that slightly amusing as I walked around with a pink vampire on my foot but he quickly realized that he didn't have flesh and started moving up to my leg! That's when a little gentle shaking made him decide to move back to his cage! Needless to say, he was toweled and got a nice bath last night and the pink vampire cage is now pad locked!

Don't get a Galah! They are far too emotional and insane!
Oh my! You have your hands full with that crew! (It's a good thing they're cute, right? :)

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Oh my! You have your hands full with that crew! (It's a good thing they're cute, right? :)
A very good thing!:) But they are darn cute for sure! And Fozzie is so cute now that he's had a bath...so dignified!:) I'm going to get Kishka in there tonight if I get home with some time to do it.