• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Rock me baby!

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Awwww Pilo, how did you get to be such a cutie pie? Lovely photos as always :)
Lots of love! Works every time! And very kind as always! :)

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:faint::fairy2::heart: It was bathtime yesterday. Rio started it...Then Penny took the dive. Water everywhere! :omg:

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
:faint::fairy2::heart: It was bathtime yesterday. Rio started it...Then Penny took the dive. Water everywhere! :omg:
It’s hard enough to get any privacy here with Pilo... let alone two of em demanding bath time! :rofl: Kudos to you @camelotshadow ! :)

1B51BAE3-11E4-4AF2-BA99-9741C69D6886.jpeg

BTW...
Pilo asked me not to let you all see him naked in the shower... but I couldn’t help myself! :wacky:

Last edited:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
So cute and sexy Pilo.

Davi

Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Davi
That plus once-upon-a-time flying was FUN and you weren't treated like something the cat dragged into the house.
I completely agree! I used to enjoy flying so much! Now it's the source of anxiety for me.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra

MommyBird

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Debbie
Pilo LOVES a bathie! It’s a race to see who can get to the bathroom first! :rofl:
we had a budgie in grad school who would race us to the bathroom when he'd notice us heading that way.
What he wanted was to unroll all the toilet paper though. or look in the mirror. We had no privacy at all. We couldn't even close the door because he'd come zooming thru like a rocket especially if he hadn't noticed until the light went on. He'd have gotten smooshed in the door closing.
The things we do.

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
we had a budgie in grad school who would race us to the bathroom when he'd notice us heading that way.
What he wanted was to unroll all the toilet paper though. or look in the mirror. We had no privacy at all. We couldn't even close the door because he'd come zooming thru like a rocket especially if he hadn't noticed until the light went on. He'd have gotten smooshed in the door closing.
The things we do.
Sounds like Pilo to a tee! He knows it’s close to bath time and gets ants in his pants just waiting for someone to move in that direction! It’s a hoot to see!

And yes... the things we do! :facepalm:

d_msparkles

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
You are such a talented photographer, @Lodah! Of course, it is easy when you have adorable models like Pilo and Olive!
Incidentally, I always heard it in my head as "Pee-low". Was I the only one pronouncing it that way??

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
You are such a talented photographer, @Lodah! Of course, it is easy when you have adorable models like Pilo and Olive!
Incidentally, I always heard it in my head as "Pee-low". Was I the only one pronouncing it that way??
Your very kind as always! :) Pilo... peelow... pillow is pretty much the same pronounciation! He answers to monkey as well! :rofl:

Fortunately... Pilo is a photo hog... the wife not so much as she always tells me that I didn’t get her best side! The wild birds don’t complain either way! :facepalm: