• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Great deal on King's Cages playstand!

Mhert

Meeting neighbors
Mine finally came in and while my birds don't use half of it, I'm pretty happy with the height and price.
Thankfully everything arrived okay, I just had to scrub some mystery rust and black scuffs off of a part but dish soap did the trick.
There's a lot of room to drill extra holes to hold toys or add more perches and I'm excited to get around to doing that.

Kodigirl210

Rollerblading along the road
I did get one of the playstands today and honestly the thing is huge. It’s 6.5’ tall. It came in perfect condition - no scratches, signs or scuffs and all the holes aligned which is something I’ve had a problem with before. I will only be keeping one of the perches as they are just too large & sell the other since we will only be able to use one.
AAD42BD2-C17D-450E-BED7-AFBFEF87E02A.jpeg

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It looks very nice and I considered it but passed because of the size. Great that everything was OK with it.

Kodigirl210

@iamwhoiam - has I realized the true dimensions I would have only ordered one too. Never been good with measurements & visualizing what that means d’oh lol

Kodigirl210

@iamwhoiam - had I realized the true dimensions I would have only ordered one too. Never been good with measurements & visualizing the actual dimensions d’oh lol

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I considered the measurements and that's why I passed. I even get out the tape measure so I can better visualize sizes of things and that made me realize that the stand was too big. Nonetheless, it was a very good deal.

Kodigirl210

The perch dowel was warped on one of the perches. I emailed them 1-day after receiving the perches (December 28th)& they finally emailed back today (January 16th). Granted I could have probably sped it along by calling in but the reality is you end up leaving a vm & not getting a call back. Getting the perches, toys etc was as promised at a good price with no shipping damage. Their customer service is hard to get a hold of & frustrating. I think overall I will still order from them on occasion just because the pricing is really good and the merch is quality stuff :)

Kodigirl210

@CrazyBirdChick - they had a sale that started prior to Christmas and ran through about January 3rd. That play place was 60% off their sale price so it came out to $82.80 tax included with no shipping. Same for the perch-It was $82.80 usd tax included no shipping. I also received a perch rod yesterday as a replacement. This one is straight & was sent with no charge. :)

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
@CrazyBirdChick - they had a sale that started prior to Christmas and ran through about January 3rd. That play place was 60% off their sale price so it came out to $82.80 tax included with no shipping. Same for the perch-It was $82.80 usd tax included no shipping. I also received a perch rod yesterday as a replacement. This one is straight & was sent with no charge. :)
Good deal you got there! I am glad that everything went smoothly and that you are happy with it :)

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Kings alum! travel cage is great but beware it comes with living moths in the box & a bit of rodent urine smell! Guessing the warehouse is infested