• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Special Weatherbird Statement...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi fellow Birdies...dis iz Milton, da Hippy Dippy Weatherbird heer...

...deres gonna be a storm cumin soon...we gonna git a lot of sno...da hoomanz r freekin owt bout it...ah suggest youse birds tell youse hoomans to git mor food...especially applez...gala applez...so youse will hav enuff food wen da storm iz going on...ah also suggest youse have dem git fresh guinee pig meat...datz gud eatin...

Milton da Hippy Dippy Weatherbird on Avian Avenue...:umbrella2:

d_msparkles

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Milton, this is great advice! I just went to the grocery store and bought apples and trail mix so that the hoomans and birdie will have all their favorite treats. :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Weez just seein dis. Mommy sayz she haz lots of food fer us. An lots of bottles of water.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hi Zoo...an especially Russell...ah hope youse hooman got plentee of applez...gala applez...dey iz da best...

Milton da Too

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
Hiya Milton, da bebe her, its bittr cold her. da mama piked up da food kast weak. Da sweet pea, she knot feeling goood, so mama is woried.

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Hi burdeez!

Dat wite stuf it heer too! Dat big black ting, I tink da peeple call hur Roxie, lieks it lotz!

I don liek hur... sheez BIG an noizy... I liek too yell at hur reel loud!! Da hooman wans me too be nyce... But beeing a bad boi is wey bettr!

My hooman gayve me milletz tooday... An dey put da food in deez big thingeez... I can seez it but I cant getz it!! And den dey put da bags of taystee treets in dis big wite ting... No fare! I wantz it NOW!

Tyme too go YELL!!

Bai Bai!!

Chirp da burdee! :budgie4:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Hiya Milton, da bebe her, its bittr cold her. da mama piked up da food kast weak. Da sweet pea, she knot feeling goood, so mama is woried.
Hi Bebe...itz cold heer too...nuttin iz movin outsyde rwite now...cept da sno...dat keepz movin bak and fourth...da hoomanz gonna move ...tomorro...ah iz sorri dat Sweet Pea iznt feelin gud...ah hope she feelz bedder soon...

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
My hooman gayve me milletz tooday... An dey put da food in deez big thingeez... I can seez it but I cant getz it!! And den dey put da bags of taystee treets in dis big wite ting... No fare! I wantz it NOW!
Hi Chirp...

...datz not nyce dat da hoomanz put da mwillets away from youse...it sonds lik youse hoomanz mite need sum mor twainin...dat meens DA BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Milton da Too :umbrella2: