• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Has anyone tried Avian Naturals mash?

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
For dinner some nights my guys get a bowl that has has two scoops of assorted freeze dried vegetables, some Goldenfeast bean mix and about 4 to 5 crushed freeze dried berries. I cover it all with tablespoons of Harrison's mash (dry).

I try to be creative, some nights I add pasta, they love brown and black rice and I do mash a sweet potato, stud it with shaved carrots and then cover with mash.

They literally decimate the bowl, it's sort of a combo of dinner and foraging but it's more about the mash. They hate harrisons pellets but adore the mash dry for some reason. They eat Roudybush pellets plus their fruits and vegetables but this is they only time they will sit and eat an entire bowl of food in one sitting.

Example tonight:
  • Goldenfeast Australian blend
  • Dehydrated sweet potatoes, carrots and mango
  • Spaghetti
  • Annoying bird named Bubble who can't wait 3 minutes for dinner despite eating the entire 1/4 cup of barley that was supposed to go in this.
20190116_165555.jpg 20190116_164844.jpg 20190116_164955.jpg

As this question has turned into a small novel, has anyone tried this mash mix?

29495769_10159933693575136_3094934436857249792_o.jpg

Last edited:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Hmm! I honestly have never heard of that! I assumed this thread was about Avian Naturals :lol:

I can't seem to find a website for them, just a Facebook page? I would be curious to see what the ingredients and macros look like on it.