• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

African Grey Check-In

Nikomania

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I missed this thread, too! This is Maalik, hatched 7/14. He absolutely adores my son, followed by me. 20141213_175520.jpg

Kodigirl210

Now that she’s home, I finally feel like can add her. Sif - CAG (True birthdate unknown.) We are going with 9/11/18 since I know that is close to her hatch date & it that day has great personal significance for me. B5D8C55C-FFDB-42F9-BBA6-807193F8A331.jpeg

SterlingSL

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Huey - 22yo. We just celebrated having him for a year. Former (2nd) home couldn't keep him because his new wife can't handle pets in her house. Well Huey isn't a pet, Huey is now a Sterling. GreycieMae's sidekick.

He's a mutilator - chews his feet at times. But he's a sweet boy and we love him. He absolutely adores my wife. He gets dreamy bedroom eyes when she's around, it's hilarious. I'm just the man-servant here.

HueyShaming.jpg

Nikomania

Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I need to update my CAGS! First is our rehome baby Fynn, hatch date 4/26/18. Came to live with us in July. Second is Sydney, our severely neglected rescue in July, approximate age: 12, and then there's Maalik, who started our love fest with CAGS, hatch date 7/23/13

sydneytoy4.jpg syd2done.jpg IMAG0359.jpg