• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Rabbit toy

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
I received a box of clothes and odds and ends from a friend to go through to see if I could use any of the items. In it, oddly as she has no bunny, was this unwrapped rabbit toy. It's made of rattan, seagrass and water hyacinth. Can I let TD play with these? It states there is no glue.
IMG_20181212_003527731.jpg

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Wow.. I must admit those do look fun to play with for TD... maybe you could write to the people at Rosewood just to make sure, but I found this ad for the balls at their website, and it says suitable for ALL animals... hmmmm... versatile toys huh? :coffeescreen:
Trio Of Fun Ball (Medium) :: Rosewood Pet

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Wow.. I must admit those do look fun to play with for TD... maybe you could write to the people at Rosewood just to make sure, but I found this ad for the balls at their website, and it says suitable for ALL animals... hmmmm... versatile toys huh? :coffeescreen:
Trio Of Fun Ball (Medium) :: Rosewood Pet

I must admit, when I read 'suitable for ALL animals', I had a visual image of a hippopotamus crunching on these balls! :rofl:

hrafn

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Kraz loves these! I used to buy them for my bunny and he'd steal them. :rolleyes:
As far as I know, they're perfectly safe.