• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lucy's Photos From Yesterday :)

KatelynDeanne

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
20181115_011451.jpg 20181115_011145.jpg 20181115_011944.jpg
Shes such a mess! She sure loves her grapes too! We were taking photos so I can have a reference to draw her sometime. She likes to perch on top of the fridge while I clean and go about my day. :) Her latest phrases are "helllp meee!!" and "wiggle wiggle wiggle" from the song 'Sexy and I know It' . She still isnt stepping up unless its for a piece of cheeto. Other than that, still flying to the top of our heads, and being a birb. :)

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I see that you have lost the hinge cover for the fridge door and boxes in top of the cabinets to make them parrot proof.
Good eyes! :tup: I didn't notice the hinge cover even though ours is missing now, too, and I totally missed the boxes. Guess I figured they'd just moved. :laughing2:

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
What a good looking gray Lucy is.
I see that you have lost the hinge cover for the fridge door and boxes in top of the cabinets to make them parrot proof.
Thank you!! LOL yea how did you know?!:rofl: She ripped that hinge cover off on day 2 and we instantly parrot proofed everything.:lol:

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
Good eyes! :tup: I didn't notice the hinge cover even though ours is missing now, too, and I totally missed the boxes. Guess I figured they'd just moved. :laughing2:
Lol we did just move but yeah my husband blocked it all off because she would fly up there when she knew it was time to go to bed and yell NO! :rofl:

BertAllen

Real Name
Dave
Lol we did just move but yeah my husband blocked it all off because she would fly up there when she knew it was time to go to bed and yell NO! :rofl:
BAHAhahahahaha Tinker does the same except he hasn't yet said NO while up there. I've been thinking of things to put up or build to stop him from using the cabinets to stay away from me at bed time.

If you look at Tinker is home thread you will see what I did to stop him from getting at the hinge covers and door seals on the fridge.

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
BAHAhahahahaha Tinker does the same except he hasn't yet said NO while up there. I've been thinking of things to put up or build to stop him from using the cabinets to stay away from me at bed time.

If you look at Tinker is home thread you will see what I did to stop him from getting at the hinge covers and door seals on the fridge.
Basically, just put something up there that he wont go near! In our case boxes. :)

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
I have done that but eventually he gets used to it and barges in.

Right now dollar store fly swatters are working. LOL
Lol Thats hilarious! We are having my dads family over for thanksgiving this weekend and i hope she doesnt act shy on me. I want her to open up like she does to me! Nobody believes that she can talk. lol! If she opens up they will be proved wrong QUICK.:lol:

KatelynDeanne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katelyn
I absolutely LOVE that face. She is so photogenic! I like the bottom picture, her expression is priceless.
Haha! Thank you! She loves the camera. She is always showing her good side ;)