• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Chinese Lunchboxes

FlyingMacaws

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Naomi
These last about a week sometimes even longer. Scallywags our B&G is so gentle with her “boxes” it’s the only thing she doesn’t destroy in her cage. But our G2 and TAG they last about a 7-14 days. I hide bells, nut in the shell, nutriberries, random pieces of knotted rope all mixed in with the crinkly paper and they are SUPER easy to make.

Attachments

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Fun toy! My little girl could fit inside one! That would be a surprise for your bigs!

I checked this post thinking "Ooh! Bento box lunch ideas!"

FlyingMacaws

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Naomi
Fun toy! My little girl could fit inside one! That would be a surprise for your bigs!

I checked this post thinking "Ooh! Bento box lunch ideas!"
They sell them at Michaels. I’m sure if your a HL fan they will have them their. But we don’t shop at HL though.

FlyingMacaws

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Naomi
Great toy idea! You can buy them in bulk on Amazon. WebstaurantStore: Restaurant Supply & Restaurant Supplies Store also has a brown paper version which might be nice for bird toys. I've also used little craft boxes (like small bar of soap sized).
I’ve used the large brown variant as well. I’ve combined them with the small white boxes. Luna loves leather where as Scallywags prefers chain and Cotton loves rope. So you can do A LOT with them. I totally forgot about Amazon:) I tend to shop at michaels for my paper products because they give a 15% military/veteran discount.