• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Can't get a post to post

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a typed post that will not post. Its inn my clipboard right now as I even tried clearing it to get it to go through. Any ideas? @ 1st I thought it was a pasted link & the link button but it didn't help changing it. Stumped!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Where you ever able to get it to post? I noticed that you posted several times after this.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Whew. I've never had anything hang & hang every time I pushed the post reply button. I think it was about a half an hours worth last night.I

Thanks in advance for your help!

:gbh: Rain

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I know if I have more than 1 or 2 links in a post that it will sometimes sit and not go through, maybe that was it?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Hehe this is what happens to me and I hit post for a second time thinking I did not click on it properly the first time.......then I end up with double posts :)

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
No double post, stuck post. Would it have saved, & might release now that its been a day since I clicked it? I didn't try to send it thru tonight. I forgot JL helped me a l-o-n-g time ago as I did know then that the system would save your typing. I didn't click to post tonight as I think the topic is probably past what I tried to post.

I copied the link in & then highlighted it & clicked the link button. I was hoping it would condense the long lowes link.

That's the only thing thing I did diff. Clicking that link button. Oh well, wasn't that important of a post was just the time invested.

:gbh: Rain