• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Drs Foster and Smith sale

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
They don't have much in the way of bird supplies since that last amazing clearance sale @painesgrey told us about, but they still have food. Right now their bird food is up to 30% off depending on the brand plus there's a coupon code for an additional 20% off Regular, Sale & Clearance. Coupon Code: UR20DEAL

My guys are on Zupreem which is 20% off. The medium 17.5lbs is usually $54.99, on sale for $43.99 and comes to only $35.19 after the coupon plus shipping is free for orders over $19. :dance5:

But the M/L size doesn't make any sense; the 17.5lb bag is a dollar cheaper than the 12lb bag. And the 17.5lb Large size is even less!
35lbs of pellets on its way to my house for $76.19 after tax. :dance4:

Last edited:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
I'm thinking of ordering pellets that are smaller, like finch and canary sized. From what I can see, my monsters aren't even eating the pellets (Zupreem Fruity Blend for small birds) I have a bag of Zupreem Smart Selects for Canary and Finch... haven't even opened it yet. I'd sure like for them to EAT whatever it is I am buying, rather than push it out of the food dish onto the floor or cage bottom!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks for the code. I will be needing some OFB which are already on sale so this is a great deal. Don't know why Drs. F & S is not sending me great coupon codes any more.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I had already ordered earlier tonight but I called them with the coupon code and got refunded 24 something! Thank you so much!

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I'm thinking of ordering pellets that are smaller, like finch and canary sized.
That's what I ended up doing for Buzzard. I read somewhere (probably here) that the smaller the pellet a bird will eat, the less waste. So I downgraded him from the large to the medium/large. And the goffin girls prefer the medium that the green cheeks eat even though I think the medium/large is intended for small 'toos. :)

Thanks for the code. I will be needing some OFB which are already on sale so this is a great deal. Don't know why Drs. F & S is not sending me great coupon codes any more.
Because we rob them with their own codes! :hehe: "Prices so low, you'll need a ski mask!"

I had already ordered earlier tonight but I called them with the coupon code and got refunded 24 something! Thank you so much!
:yah: That's the best!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm thinking of ordering pellets that are smaller, like finch and canary sized. From what I can see, my monsters aren't even eating the pellets (Zupreem Fruity Blend for small birds) I have a bag of Zupreem Smart Selects for Canary and Finch... haven't even opened it yet. I'd sure like for them to EAT whatever it is I am buying, rather than push it out of the food dish onto the floor or cage bottom!

With the current food discount and the coupon code it would be worth it to try something different.

I was going to order some Lafeber "stuff" but can't use the code on those items so will add those to my Chewy case of dog food order since they are the same price there and I want to get to $49 for free shipping.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Iamwhoiam are you going to store all six in the fridge?

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
Thank you for sharing! I got two 5lb bags of Harrisons for $16 each..... that is crazy!

Matto

Rollerblading along the road
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matt
Unfortunately they're all out of roudybush.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Iamwhoiam are you going to store all six in the fridge?
Yes. I will put them in gallon freezer ziplocs, then inside a large plastic trash bag and then inside the fridge.

49.61 (which includes sales tax) for 6 bags was a great deal.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Perfect time for me to stock up on Nature's Miracle cage cleaner :)

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Unfortunately they're all out of roudybush.
:( I know... Apparently Sherbie's eating the same pellets as Rupert (Daily Maintenance in mini size) and they're out of stock till December. I was desperate for millet and was getting kinda low on pellets, but no dice.

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I got 15# of Harrison's pepper for a steal! Thanks, @faislaq :)