• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Photo bomb

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Birds of AA Calendar would be an excellent fundraiser!! I'm in! Maybe we have submissions and voting on which photos make the final cut. Or each month is a giant collage!

Amanda has already been on the "cover" of our AA calendar which has been done in the past.

This was the winning shot. :D
AmandaAppleTree.jpg

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@JLcribber, is Amanda not able to fly? I love how her cheek feathers are covering the sides of her beak, this is a lovely shot of her :)

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
@JLcribber, is Amanda not able to fly? I love how her cheek feathers are covering the sides of her beak, this is a lovely shot of her :)
She has all the tools to fly now. Sadly neither of them were fledged or allowed to fly during their juvenile years so both of them have a pretty good phobia towards flying. If spooked they will "launch" but it's towards the ground however far they get which isn't far.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Awesome photo.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
She has all the tools to fly now. Sadly neither of them were fledged or allowed to fly during their juvenile years so both of them have a pretty good phobia towards flying. If spooked they will "launch" but it's towards the ground however far they get which isn't far.
That is sad for them that they were never allowed to learn how to fly :( I am really happy for them that they now have you to give them all the freedoms and enjoyments life has to offer, probably all the things they never got to know as youngsters. It is awful that we humans (not all of us but humans in general) feel we have the right to alter the natural abilities of animals to make living with them more convenient or easier for us.