• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

66% humidity

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
:heart2:

WendyN

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
@saroj12
Did u get a generator?

Yes but gas takes 3 hours in inching traffic. Jack just got back with more. He is trying to get the well working

That's great to hear! I don't think I could handle what you're going through as well as you have!

Thanks Martine

No need to apologize. You weren't whining, just stating facts.
Aww thank you. The vet is sending a search and rescue team to our area so they will bring me candida/yeast begone. There are no traffic lights still. One was working off a generator but ran out of gas. The power company brought a huge auger on a crane and put in poles along our road.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:(:(
Has FEMA come out your way? I remember going with my mom to meet up with a FEMA representative after the Northridge quake. She did get some $$ due to damage. Sorry about your townhouse and your neighbors' damages. Good thing that your house didn't get beat up that much by that @#$#$ hurricane. Feel bad for you and all Floridians affected by this.

We didn’t contact FEMA.

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
I am so sorry to hear about all you are going through. My heart goes out to you and all the people who were so devastatingly damaged by these hurricanes. I lived in Florida for 7 years. From 1980 to 1987. I helped clean up after one hurricane. Can't remember it's name, it was amazing to see how much damage the wind can do, but it was nothing compared to these hurricanes. Climate change...it is going to get worse. I hope they get your power on soon. Be well.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I am so sorry to hear about all you are going through. My heart goes out to you and all the people who were so devastatingly damaged by these hurricanes. I lived in Florida for 7 years. From 1980 to 1987. I helped clean up after one hurricane. Can't remember it's name, it was amazing to see how much damage the wind can do, but it was nothing compared to these hurricanes. Climate change...it is going to get worse. I hope they get your power on soon. Be well.
Thanks Janet from another planet

WendyN

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
@saroj12
I have that unit. It is great!
Most effective when you have electricity...
:embarassed:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww thank you. The vet is sending a search and rescue team to our area so they will bring me candida/yeast begone. There are no traffic lights still. One was working off a generator but ran out of gas. The power company brought a huge auger on a crane and put in poles along our road.

Poles going up sounds like a good sign.

CeciliaZ

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Cecilia
Thinking of you - hoping your power is soon restored.

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Boy missed this thread but it's OK that you're a bit frustrated and overwhelmed, it's understandable with everything you have been through all of a sudden. We all care and are watching your threads and are behind you 100 percent :grouphug2: