• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hoot N Holler’s Flash Sale Party 9/27-9/30

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
We’ll be hosting another Flash Sale Party over at our Facebook Group - Hoot N Holler Bird Toys Flash Sale Party starting Thursday September 27 until Sunday September 30th.

Hootnflashsaleparty.com

Shop all weekend claiming the toys you want-invoices go out that Sunday night

This sale will feature a wide range of toys for all size birds, from parakeets to macaws. Possibly swings and perches as well.

Everything is very limited, first to claim the toy gets it!

I have a couple new family members to introduce!
1F3F4161-BC34-4C20-B98C-5DD47873AD49.jpeg 2462E1B4-1D38-416F-A169-BD6418EB5D56.jpeg
Say Hello to Copper and Mira!

To celebrate their arrival, this Flash Sale Party will also feature
DOG TOYS!

Can’t wait to see you there!

Here are a few sneak peaks..
C1E5A25B-126A-4D45-812D-F4A3B5829E50.jpeg
4C7359A0-035B-449D-902E-703552F4C2E5.jpeg

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Aww a puppy! Always so cute. Name?

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Cute pups! Welcome Cooper and Mira. :greet13:

What kind are they? They remind me of our Dane mix Jixny when she was little.

I was going to say you should start making dog toys. :glowlol: I can't wait to see them! You always come up with neat ideas.

Last edited:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Aww, congratulations on the puppies, they’re so cute!:heart: Your going to have your hands full!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
A few other people said they look like great danes! :D
They’re Catahoula Curs. I had several when I was a teenager and just love the breed. Finally decided to jump in and get a dog again...ended up getting two!

Complete surprise to us though, one (Mira) is deaf and Copper has hearing issues. This is due to their heads being mostly white.

They take a lot of my time! I’ve already started teaching hand signals to them and they’ve picked up a few. They’re very smart.

@faislaq Thank you! Haha..I have a whole binder full of toy ideas..my daughter calls them my blueprints. There’s just not enough time to make them all!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cute puppies.

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
:heart::heart::heart: I'm smitten! :faint:

Mira looks even more like baby Jix in those pics and hubby and I are melting. :swoon:

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Awww, same color? They both have icey blue eyes too!

faislaq

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
Awww, same color? They both have icey blue eyes too!
Jixny has patches in the same places as Mira but hers are onyx brindle instead and her eyes are dark, but other than that they look surprisingly similar -especially the feet! :heart:

It's a shame those darned recessive genes make them so gorgeous, but more susceptible to deafness, blindness, allergies, etc. :( You'll have to come up with a hand signal that tells them how beautiful they are! :heart2: At one point I suspected Jixny had trouble hearing until I said the word "kitty" in conversation behind her and her head snapped up and around! :shocking: Turns out she just usually chooses not to listen. :meh:

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Back to the sale....

It’s coming up!
Toy previews are being added daily to our facebook page!

Parakeet88

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
So sad I'll be working this weekend! I'll be sleeping while you put new toys up, maybe post a few around 130 AM when I'm on break? Lol I'll see what I can snatch up

What's the deal on coupons? I have a couple $5 off and a 10%, can we use multiples?

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
@Parakeet88 Coupons- no problem! just message me them when you order. I can combine for your invoice.

Sometimes I upload all toys at once..sometimes I do them in stages to give everyone a chance.

I’ll upload new toys periodically over the whole weekend so they don’t all get taken at once.

So we’ll start sometime Thursday morning and the last toys will be posted Sunday.

Can’t wait!!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
So sad I'll be working this weekend! I'll be sleeping while you put new toys up, maybe post a few around 130 AM when I'm on break? Lol I'll see what I can snatch up

What's the deal on coupons? I have a couple $5 off and a 10%, can we use multiples?

OH..and I’m a nightowl anyways..so yes, I’ll put some up in the middle of the night. Should be interesting!

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
Oooh, did I miss this? What kind? New babies are always exciting, fosters or not!
Technically 2 new fosters. We took in a jenday a few months ago and a green cheek this past weekend. So I’m excited to get them both some new toys as well as my other 3!

Parakeet88

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
OH..and I’m a nightowl anyways..so yes, I’ll put some up in the middle of the night. Should be interesting!
My birds love your toys! My parakeets easily went through all three mahogany toys I bought last time and they all love the curly straws! Can't wait to see what you've got this time

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
My birds love your toys! My parakeets easily went through all three mahogany toys I bought last time and they all love the curly straws! Can't wait to see what you've got this time
Thank you! I love doing the Flash Sale Parties because it’s just so much fun to create new designs everytime.
So happy they enjoyed them!