• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video He doesn't like the sprinkler... or the harness... or my sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany0208

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It was a nice day so I took Java outside (this video also gives you an idea of how he gets around)

lexalayne

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
Oh sounds familiar I’ll get all excited about some activity and they think I’m absolutely nuts ! Like the time I made a huge play stand out of 3 trees and framed it in with 2 x 4’s and hung all kinds of cool parrot things that they should have loved! Did they dive in and have a great time ? :scared3::scared4: Ummm no they didn’t! In fact it took tons of time and me acting like I loved playing in it for them to begin to take an interest. Oh and the ladder that connected a couple of play areas - hahahaha - they thought it would cause instant death it seemed. But after awhile they took to it and most love it. E5881603-8B6C-48EF-ABCE-A343262BF591.jpeg

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I tried harnesses on 2 of my birds both of them flipped over and acted as if they were dying, if I hadn't put the harness on them I would've thought they'd been poisoned and were dying. Such drama kings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.