• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Bird Sitting...

henschelke

Strolling the yard
Hi! I live in the south Florida area and I will be out of town December 18-January 2 and am looking for someone to watch my birds during that period. I have a budgie and a green cheek conure. Would anyone be interested? I would definitely be willing to help out anyone who needs a bird sitter who lives near me in the future!

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
Vet? Id take mine to my avian vet not that I go any where

clawnz

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Clive
The local vet here charges $40 per night and as far as I am concerned are not that well cared for when they are closed.
I charge from $5 per night and am around most of the day interacting, time out and socializing with them, making sure they get fresh real foods everyday.

Reggie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Reggie
I live in Southeastern Wyoming and would be happy to birdsit in the surrounding areas!

Whoviana

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Tara
My husband has experience working at a bird rescue and is available to birdsit in the Tampa Bay area.

Pomy & Paya

Moving in
Hello, I'm in Manhattan, New York City. I have two crimson-bellied conures, and my place is spacious enough to offer birdsitting for a few other similar-sized/smaller birds, too! :)

If there's anyone living around the nyc metro area and willing to exchange bird-sitting with me (I sit your birds while you're away, and you sit my birds), please message me. I think it would be really nice to have someone who can do this on a long-term basis, so that we get to know each other's birds and birds feel comfortable :cbc::cbc:;)

Last edited:

flappergirl35

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Jennifer Beckman
What a brilliant idea! I live in Abbotsford BC and in need of a bird-sitter in September 2019, as my husband and I are going on an Alaskan cruise for our long-awaited honeymoon. I've been looking everywhere online, called my Avian vet, but nobody around here seems to offer much service. If anyone lives near me and is interested, I have three elderly budgies, a cockatiel and a green cheek conure. They are a handful, but extremely loveable.

Hubert Martin

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Hubert Martin
Hi,

I'm in SE Michigan too. Belleville exactly.
We are in Belleville also and are looking for a bird sitter to come twice a day to feed and water. Not sure if you can do goffen, umbrella, Salmon crested, congo gray, and B&G macaw

Coldbreeze

Real Name
Alana
Hello there! I am unsure if anyone is around me but in late Jan I will be going on a cruise and am hoping to find someone to bird sit Zazu. I've kept her old cage just for this so she will come with a medium size cage and food and all her toys. It would be from Jan 24-Feb 4th.

If no one can I can always place her at the parrot store but I'm worried shell come out of there a different bird. :(

SquawksNibbles

Real Name
Kiera
Hello there! I am unsure if anyone is around me but in late Jan I will be going on a cruise and am hoping to find someone to bird sit Zazu. I've kept her old cage just for this so she will come with a medium size cage and food and all her toys. It would be from Jan 24-Feb 4th.

If no one can I can always place her at the parrot store but I'm worried shell come out of there a different bird. :(

I really hope you can find somebody to bird-sit your precious Zazu! :hug8:

Yoshi&Raphi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Raphi
I am available to bird sit in North Dakota....but i think i'm the only one in North Dakota on here...:(
Same I’m good to sit for most birds here in NSW Australia but I don’t think there’s anyone on this forum that’s near me.