• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Doggos!

Marvel_ous

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trinity
Darn it, I can't put their photos up here for some reason
Anyway, I have mentioned before that I own two very good puppers.
The OD (original doggo) is Roxy, the family pet. My parents got her when I was young, and we have been together ever since. She is almost nine now, but not showing any signs of stopping. She is a Chihuahua/Yorkie. For some strange reason I wanted a Chihuahua, so when a free puppy ad for one appeared in our area, my parents went to see her, as we were currently petless. We were told she was a purebred, but as she grew, it was clear that wasn't the case. She has always been pretty shy and lazy, but she is a very good alarm, signaling us when the mail arrived or we have a visitor. Her favorite activity is begging us for belly rubs. (Of course she always gets them)

Connor is my personal dog. He is eight months old and a complete clown. He is a rescue puppy, a lab mix at around fifty pounds. We estimate he will grow to be 70-80 pounds. As I said, he is very goofy, and a total sweetheart. He is a bit suspicious around strange adults, but he loves any and all kids. His favorite things to do are run off leash in the huge field behind our house, Chase Roxy, and wrestle with me. Connor is very loyal and I don't doubt for an instanc that he would save my life if needed. I feel a lot safer on walks with him around.

Those are my doggos! Roxy has Yorkie coloring with long hair chihuahua fur, and Connor has black fur a bit longer than your average Lab's, about two inches long.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel_ous

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Trinity
They are absolutely adorable! I sort of got Connor on a slight impulse, although, looking at his silly black face, I regret nothing. Thankfully I was well versed in dogs LOOOOONNGG before I adopted him, so he has grown up in a great environment. He was eight weeks old when I adopted him, and he will be a year in November. It has been amazing to watch him grow from a bumbling, chubby puppy into a sleek, agile, athletic almost-adult!

SquawksNibbles

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kiera
Common is adorable! :xflove: Your pups sound amazing! I’m also owned by two canines! :)