• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

3 new hens

Jas

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jasmine
Awwww

Clairecanary15

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Claire
Snowflake bless her has caused chaos for acouple of days. She is very confident whizzing around and the youngsters were on edge and unsure. .the whole flock would scatter..aint it strange. .the other 2 no problems. All is calm again..was starting to think Snowflake was an alien lol

Clairecanary15

Real Name
Claire
Lol yes i said to the kids she could be an octopus..very bizarre. Im only guessing its because she is very happy and confident and very white. Frost my other white was very shy and used to hide in a coconut. Ive since put Frost in the new bird room which is calmer

sheeluhwhet

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Gemma
They're so lovely and fluffy looking (especially Sherbert)!!!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute!

sheeluhwhet

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Gemma
Her beak and eyes do remind me of Peeps!!! I wonder who's bigger though.... lol (he's 20g) I bet they'd like each other if they met :D

Clairecanary15

Real Name
Claire
Sharbets shape is similar to your Peeps too. Once Im organised I will get better pictures..she also has a slight tuft to one side. Im certain she is not a Fife like Charlie. .I'm guessing a border of sorts. In the breeding world the pairing, if it happens , is frowned upon and the offspring are sadly called mongrels. .omg. I'm not showing them, just have them as pets so we are not fussed

sheeluhwhet

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Gemma
Sharbets shape is similar to your Peeps too. Once Im organised I will get better pictures..she also has a slight tuft to one side. Im certain she is not a Fife like Charlie. .I'm guessing a border of sorts. In the breeding world the pairing, if it happens , is frowned upon and the offspring are sadly called mongrels. .omg. I'm not showing them, just have them as pets so we are not fussed
Oooo! I just realized that she was standing on one foot on the photo--which explains her roundness now ahahahah well she is adorable :)

Mongrel sounds a bit harsh :(