• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Elvis Update..

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Michelle will you be doing anything different with E when he gets back home?
Elvis is going to move into his bird room. I would like Howie to work on target training with him. Bob is going to pass his words of wisdom on to Howie.:D

We're very fortunate and grateful that Elvis got to spend time at Bob's. Other than worrying at first at how he would behave for them, we definitely never worried about him. And Buddy can come visit whenever he wants!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Elvis is going to move into his bird room. I would like Howie to work on target training with him. Bob is going to pass his words of wisdom on to Howie.:D
Giving Elvis his own room will be a very good thing, IMO.

'Toos seem to like Howie...and I think Howie likes them...and Elvis responds to cashews...I think those facts that will help Howie target train E...;)

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
Thank you Bob and @sunnysmom for sharing Elvis' summer vacation with us. Now I feel so sad to hear that Elvis is packing up, but excited for Elvis to be heading home again at the same time :hug4:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Time to close summer camp, have a safe trip home E.

Last edited:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Michelle, Howie, and Elvis are on their way home...hopefully they'll beat the storms that are supposed to come through.

Like I said before...our house is quiet now...the birds are napping and very lethargic because it's so hot....time for another misting...:D

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Michelle, Howie, and Elvis are on their way home...hopefully they'll beat the storms that are supposed to come through.

Like I said before...our house is quiet now...the birds are napping and very lethargic because it's so hot....time for another misting...:D
Maybe that is the secret. Bella lives in a climate controlled room so she is always active.

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month

Pilo has his bags packed and is ready for his hotel holiday now that there is a vacancy! (shh... don't tell Pilo that!) :rofl:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Pilo has his bags packed and is ready for his hotel holiday now that there is a vacancy! (shh... don't tell Pilo that!) :rofl:
He'd be more than welcome...I wonder what Buddy would think of him...;)

Lodah

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
He'd be more than welcome...I wonder what Buddy would think of him...;)
You never know... perhaps one day we will find out! :)

Pilo is very selfish when it comes to getting your attention for cuddles, scritches and kisses! But I'm sure he would like buddy as a friend... he is very happy for company and so long as he has attention, will ham it up to get a laugh! He is also not shy of climbing into the palm of your hand and looking at you with puppy eyes, so it makes it hard to get anything done! :facepalm: