• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

4 month old Linnie

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
I finally have a video! It is too big!

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aww, just like my little greenie. Aren't they the best mimics? Gigi has dozens of different noises.

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
Pepito is doing well! He is more assertive now and lets me know the the does not liked to be held and covered but loves to climb on me and likes my face.. He is a happy birdie! I am shocked by the size and mess of linnie poops. They are way bigger than my pionus poops and way messier!
Yes! I just adore linnies but I'm not sure I could live with the messy, messy poops! I do adore the little linnie sounds, though!

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yeah it's shocking when Gigi does her first poop of the day! Huge! It soaks right through 1 layer of paper towel. But thankfully she seldom poops on me now. When she is out I ask her if she needs to poop and I hold her over a paper towel and she often goes. But oh my, she is one cute bird. :)

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Thanks Dona and Birdlover! Their poops are ridiculous! Pepito stares down at her poops when they land on the floor - we have a talk about them. lol!