• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures New budgie..kind of

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
So cute! :faint: You're so lucky, I could never get Ciri to trust me like that. You hang onto that special little guy!:heart:
Thank you! He is special for sure. He really enjoys being talked to and getting scritches now.

MiniMacaw

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
What happen to the cat?
I still see her walking around the neighborhood. Sometimes she goes in my tree out front and sometimes she’s down the block a ways. My other neighbor is trying to lure her in to catch her but so far no luck with that. She is fed and given water by most of the neighborhood right now.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Thank you! ♥♥♥

I would never try to understand how you can leave your animals like that knowing that they will die.
But I do believe in Karma.

He is adorable. Looks young and to be in great condition. You will have a great new flock-member their.
I'm so happy that the realtor did react. :)

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh wow, you never know about people. I agree that's a terrible thing to do on so many levels. I imagine the kids are asking Mom and Dad where the heck the pets are!

Reminds me of my son's classmate's family that took their rabbit on vacation and left her there so she could live happily in the woods. Yeah, for a day. :(

But what a cutie! Lovely color! So glad they found him in time.

Garet

Real Name
Garet
Thank you! He is special for sure. He really enjoys being talked to and getting scritches now.
Aww, bless the little fella.

I don't know why they didn't just ask you to take him before they left and gave you whatever food they had remaining, though. That would have been the sensible thing to do if they couldn't take him.

Budgiebonkers

aka Pandapaws23
Avenue Veteran
I cant believe people would leave a defensless animal in a cage to basically starve to death my friend once found budgies in a abandoned apartment some people just shouldn't keep animals I moved a few years ago.... I took everyone with me right down to my chickens and fish!