• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Five Things To Know About Cockatiels

Birdie76

Walking the driveway
Yeppers so true! Baby already knows when I put food and water in the dishes he's right there usually getting in the way lol...Not sure he's used to my workdays yet. He chews me out for being gone all day once he's done he wants cuddles. Cockatiels and pigeons are by far my favorites though I just love birds in general.

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
What the article doesn't explain is how well tiels train their humans. Bella knows how to play me. I am working nights tonight and Bella was in her cage while I was trying to take a nap. So what happened? Bella started in with her pathetic chirp, I got her, and now I am on the computer and she is napping on my shoulder.

Birdie76

Walking the driveway
What the article doesn't explain is how well tiels train their humans. Bella knows how to play me. I am working nights tonight and Bella was in her cage while I was trying to take a nap. So what happened? Bella started in with her pathetic chirp, I got her, and now I am on the computer and she is napping on my shoulder.
They all know the Cockatiel Human Slave Training Manual memorized. Poor Baby tactics won't work tonight I'm all Vicks'ed up and don't think it's good for him.