• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures My “lovebirds”

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
In the middle photos he’s on the left. On the duplicate top/bottom photo he’s on the right!

It’s getting harder for me to tell them apart! Skittles usually stands taller though and has a different voice. Sprinkles is a little chubbier and her eyes are different.

One flew off onto the floor last night.. I’m going to pick him/her up and I’m like ,”Who are you?!” :rofl:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
They're so great together. The second pic is my favorite. They look like they're looking at the same thing in the distance, like one of those family portraits. :D You're so lucky they've bonded like they have. :swoon:

Last edited:

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
In the middle photos he’s on the left. On the duplicate top/bottom photo he’s on the right!

It’s getting harder for me to tell them apart! Skittles usually stands taller though and has a different voice. Sprinkles is a little chubbier and her eyes are different.

One flew off onto the floor last night.. I’m going to pick him/her up and I’m like ,”Who are you?!” :rofl:

:lol: That has happened a few times with Quack and Darwin! :D

Skittles' orange chest feathers look more scalloped/pronounced. Sprinkles' look more muted like someone doing watercolour didn't feel like painting each feather. ;) :laugh:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Very sweet. It's great that things have worked out and they get along with one another.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Oh, what a perfect pair of models! Wowza!

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
So strange you replied to this when I just made a new thread about them..I mean this instant!

Weird!