• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I love this forum.

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
@Jenphilly ahw I know what you mean! I love Lucifer too!:D Sherlock has the other quarter of my heart:rolleyes: The rest is owned by my fids obviously!:roflmao:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I seem to get in trouble quite often ,I don't know what it is about me that screams ...here comes trouble ! :shrug3: guess I was born under a bad sign :pooryou:
No, you just have good taste that isn't PG rated ... :angel4: :devil: Sez the woman who's been invited to the woodshed a couple of times (and edited, if it makes you feel any better).

Just-passn-thru

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
No, you just have good taste that isn't PG rated ... :angel4: :devil: Sez the woman who's been invited to the woodshed a couple of times (and edited, if it makes you feel any better).
Oh thank you, you made my day , it gets lonely on the other side. Nice to have some company once in a while. :highfive: it certainly does make me feel better , I'm sick with that nasty bug going around,that my husband brought home from his job, he only gets mildly sick,while I get full-blown sick. After reading your post somehow I'm feeling better !
:dance4::fairy2:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Oh thank you, you made my day , it gets lonely on the other side. Nice to have some company once in a while. :highfive: it certainly does make me feel better , I'm sick with that nasty bug going around,that my husband brought home from his job, he only gets mildly sick,while I get full-blown sick. After reading your post somehow I'm feeling better !
:dance4::fairy2:
Hope you feel better soon!

Susannah

Strolling the yard
I Can't Stop Posting!
Agree, this is a great forum...have been on some doozies...my middle name is 'trouble', so I seem to be in good company :D
...my favourite on that show is Castiel - one of our cats is named after him.