• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Second thoughts

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
What if she becomes the thread that ties them all in?
In fact, I was thinking the same, but I didn't know how to text/explain that in English.

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
Everything is going to work out just fine. She is going to be the one to bring everything together in your flock.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Best of luck. Hope things work out well. Thank you for taking her into your home.

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
I so agree with everyone here - you are going to be the best thing that ever happened to Gabby! Maybe you could call her Gabrielle, so not to sound like Mattie? So excited for you - please post pics when you can! :heart:

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I have been thinking about being a rescue home for Pis. I'm glad you mentioned that yours don't get along, @javi . That crossed my mind, as I can't imagine Ernie pi getting along with anybirdie.

For those of you who know my hoarding tendencies, don't worry. I wasn't thinking like today. It's just on my mind, I was thinking along the lines of "if anything ever happens to Ernie" or "If I ever have under 20 birds" or something. :rofl:

Although I do think there are some who'd be better off here, with just care and quiet and gentleness, than they are where...they are... (thinking of 3 in particular).

^^ and that brings me back around to you javi. She will have a great home with you. :)

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Good luck @javi - I wish you luck and I hope that she integrates into your flock.

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
Here is pic that was sent to me last week. As you can see she has started loving getting fresh foods. She also woke up with a scab on her cere that day. Assuming from the cage bars. I will take more pics when I get her. I have a question about the pics. Is there not an easier way than hosting pics. Would love just upload straight from here.
[/IMG]

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
Ugh and the pic didnt load

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Would love just upload straight from here.
But you can. Just press the button: Upload a file. (placed after post reply, when you are making a post) Accepted file types: zip, txt, pdf, png, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
Ok I got her. This is a pic from foster. I will start a new thread to detail the crazy adventure today to get her

Attachments