• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Lucky Lou and Coco Too Sponsorship Program for the Special Refuge Birds

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Let's do it! You know, I always wanted a whole team of kids (my own family team!) Now we can sell them that way!:laugh:
I don't have any kids to give but I gladly would send over my two older brothers :lol:

Poor Sampson. :(
I know Sampson just broke my heart too. I have a real soft spot for Moluccans. Then add in wild caught :faint: Reminds me of a combination of both Zane and Elmo. Two M2s I dearly love/loved :heart: I wish I was closer I'd love to volunteer. Such an amazing job that everyone is doing for these beautiful birds. I hope Sampson meets his heart person soon. Birds like him just need someone special to see past their fear and aggression. Birds really can make astonishing turn arounds when given the right people and environments. I have high hopes for Sampson. Even if he never fully comes around and stays mostly wild it just takes one special person to see the beauty inside him :heart:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Sampson was IN A CAGE small. In an Enclosure SMALL while two M2s flew around him.
So the cage was in the enclosure and the two free M2s were flying all around him. No wonder he is so scared!

BTW Sampson was very spoiled, will deliver the toys today I hope!