• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He is a Laugh a Minute !

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
Oh gosh he is beautiful!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
What a beautiful bird

Familyof12

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Liz
What a gorgeous bird! I wouldn't be able to stop playing with him!! Love the photos! His colors are brilliant!!!

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Wow...he is very beautiful!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Quinn is stunning!

He is also very trusting with you...I've never ever seen a ringneck lie in a person's palm like that before...quite remarkable...and wonderful...:)

Lizardking

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Duane
Quinn is stunning!

He is also very trusting with you...I've never ever seen a ringneck lie in a person's palm like that before...quite remarkable...and wonderful...:)
Thank you ! He has always been very trusting of us . I got him right after he was weaned and worked with him daily !

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
@Lizardking ...I wanted to ask you something about Quinn...Does he have an affection for his tail? Titan certainly loved his tail, and I know of several other IRNs that also think the same way. :)
It's almost an obsession about their tail...Titan spent all day preening it, but no one could touch it! And even though he loved his tail, Titan would always smack against the bars of his cage...and he had a cage that was the biggest in the house...;)

Lizardking

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Duane
@Lizardking ...I wanted to ask you something about Quinn...Does he have an affection for his tail? Titan certainly loved his tail, and I know of several other IRNs that also think the same way. :)
It's almost an obsession about their tail...Titan spent all day preening it, but no one could touch it! And even though he loved his tail, Titan would always smack against the bars of his cage...and he had a cage that was the biggest in the house...;)
Yes he does , and I often tease him when I walk by his cage ! If it is sticking out of the bars , I will grab the end and say "what is this ?" he just spins around and gives me a dirty look ! :lol:I had a big cage for Quinn , but he broke one of the bars . We have since put him in a large flight cage . It's not as high but we leave the door open if we are home. He is 5 years old now and pretty much knows what he can and can't get away with ! ;) One thing he really enjoy's is teasing our dog , Buddy ! :hehe:

Q B 4.jpg

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Quinn certainly is a scamp!

Our Titan was just a wonderful little guy. We had the pleasure of having him as a part of our family for 26 years...he passed away on February 6th of this year, just four days after his hatchday. He was our first "birdie ambassador", as he began making school visits when he was only six months old. :)
He gave countless people joy and provided us with so many chances to educate people about avians...

Lizardking

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Duane
Quinn certainly is a scamp!

Our Titan was just a wonderful little guy. We had the pleasure of having him as a part of our family for 26 years...he passed away on February 6th of this year, just four days after his hatchday. He was our first "birdie ambassador", as he began making school visits when he was only six months old. :)
He gave countless people joy and provided us with so many chances to educate people about avians...
He sounds like a wonderful guy ! I know he must have given countless hours of pleasure to everyone he came in contact with !

Zoepr143

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Zoë
Adorable! Love the colour :heart: