• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Giant! Java wood perch - needs work

HolliDaze

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
I have a very large java wood perch (shaped best for a stand) that i'd like to sell. It has eye loops to hang toys from. The hole used to mount the stand has been badly stripped, I don't have the tools to fix it. If fixed, it can be mounted to the top of a cage or a piece of wood. I'd like to ask $30 (USD) plus shipping. I'd pay for it myself, but shipping something so large very far would likely cost more than the price I'm asking. Pieces of wood this size usually cost $200+ new. If you'd like to pick up, I'm in Indianapolis and cannot deliver. I currently have the perch hanging by chains in a cage, I will post a photo later if anyone is interested.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Tanya

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tanya
Yes please on the picture!

HolliDaze

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Machelle
Update: I fixed the perch! I would like to increase the price to $100 + shipping. Sorry the price went up so much, guys.
IMG_20180304_001032_hdr.jpg
Details:
the perch is 36" at the widest , and about 20" at the shortest point where your bird can perch. The widths vary from 1" - 2". It has a hanger bolt on it, so it can be screwed onto sturdy cages, as well as a table if you drill a hole in it. It has several eyelets for toys and a hole or two for food bowls.
I'm sorry if my price is ridiculous. If it is, let me know, kindly. I have no intention to rip you guys off, I had a very tough time finding prices for this kind of perch. I will lower the price if enough people ask, or you can make an offer.
As before, all the money will go towards Dexter and his care. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I will likely only be able to ship to the us, as prices would get astronomical on your end.
Also, please excuse the messy room.