• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How many birds are on AA?!

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
A crimson bellied. I couldn't resist his face :) View attachment 254202
:cheer::cheer::cheer: WHO in their crazy bird person mind could turn down that little face??? :think1: He is adorable :hmmm: ... :idea: where do you live again? :car::tmsarrestedme: I could see me trying a birdnapping .... :mariesshed:

alshgs

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
:cheer::cheer::cheer: WHO in their crazy bird person mind could turn down that little face??? :think1: He is adorable :hmmm: ... :idea: where do you live again? :car::tmsarrestedme: I could see me trying a birdnapping .... :mariesshed:
Lol! He is the cutest and sweetest thing on the earth, although still a baby and that may change. I'm in NC though, in case you wanna bird sit when he's being a brat ;)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
Lol! He is the cutest and sweetest thing on the earth, although still a baby and that may change. I'm in NC though, in case you wanna bird sit when he's being a brat ;)
You forget I have gccs and tyrant sun conure named Tikki as well as the Quakers.

Tara81

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tara
2439!
Just imagine... Put all our birds together. How much feather dust and bird poo would there be?
just imagine all the lovely dream catchers we could make with all their molted feathers

i have 3 , 2 budgies 1 tiel pinto , poncho , alsing - 2442 !

Pinto is male budgie- green and playful - devious (would slyly knock over Poncho in his food dish if the dish is not secure - he wants to be the macho bird but Poncho is. They both love and preen each other.

Poncho is blue and white male budgie- more relaxed- loves to sleep on my hand only if Pinto is around. Loves food more then pinto and will win a beak duel to get first dibs.

Alsing is my new lil girl almost 3 months (next week) cockatiel - She is very playful quiet but smart and loves a small scritch session. Her names mean "fly or glide" in my native american language, Mi'kmaq =) She now learns how to fly to me for treats. If only she would sing then she would also live up to her english version " lol.

Last edited:

StarrySkies

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Elle
just imagine all the lovely dream catchers we could make with all their molted feathers

Pinto is male budgie- green and playful - devious (would slyly knock over Poncho in his food dish if the dish is not secure - he wants to be the macho bird but Poncho is. They both love and preen each other.

Poncho is blue and white male budgie- more relaxed- loves to sleep on my hand only if Pinto is around. Loves food more then pinto and will win a beak duel to get first dibs.

Alsing is my new lil girl almost 3 months (next week) cockatiel - She is very playful quiet but smart and loves a small scritch session. Her names mean "fly or glide" in my native american language, Mi'kmaq =) She now learns how to fly to me for treats. If only she would sing then she would also live up to her english version " lol.
Oh! My tiel is almost 3 months as well!

Familyof12

Real Name
Liz

Hi everyone. I seven which brings the total to 2449:

We have three chickens (all sisters), two parrotlets Carmen and Diablo (paired), a budgie Sola, and a lovebird Tito.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra

If you make dream catchers or know someone who does and needs feathers, please let me know!