• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kilaya flight training.

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
And their is one of the happiest grey an the world!
Give Kilaya Papaya a kiss from me! ♥

You must post the story of Lhakyi, Sanggay, that story would be perfect for this forum. :)

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
WoW! That is amazing I would love to do that one day! I love it, and your birds are so cute! Do you have any training tips? I am training my two loverbirds to wear and love the harness, and have been worling with one of them on recall, the other one came to me last week and sadly his wings are Clipped, so his flight training Will have to wait^^ we have to build a trusting bond first anyway

Erithacus

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
And their is one of the happiest grey an the world!
Give Kilaya Papaya a kiss from me! ♥

You must post the story of Lhakyi, Sanggay, that story would be perfect for this forum. :)
Will do that.

Erithacus

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
WoW! That is amazing I would love to do that one day! I love it, and your birds are so cute! Do you have any training tips? I am training my two loverbirds to wear and love the harness, and have been worling with one of them on recall, the other one came to me last week and sadly his wings are Clipped, so his flight training Will have to wait^^ we have to build a trusting bond first anyway
Every bird is different. Kilaya doesn't take treat. She is interested in the keys. If she doesn't come to me when called I would use the keys. You have to find out what your bird likes.

Mer Boy

Walking the driveway
I love flight training! It's amazing to see the flight feathers extended and in full use. :heart:

TikiMyn

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Robin
It is wonderful! I love to see how you free fly your birds, they are so happy flying and being outside:)