• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Used Loro Flight and Marvelous cages for sale in Indiana

Wildcard

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Due to changes in our bird room set-up I have 3 cages available for sale. Asking 1/2 the new purchase prices on all of them. All in very good shape but disassembled so may be missing some assembly hardware-- easy to find at a hardware store. All dimensions are interior.

1) Kings corner cage, SLCC3216 in sandstone. The front panel is 22 in, the long side panels are 32 in. 37 in tall. Good use of space-- much bigger than it appears. 5/8 in spacing. 2 grates and 2 trays. $200

2) Avian Adventures Loro flight cage, white. I do not have the roof (it made the cage too dark). 30w x 24d x 36h. 1/2 in spacing. $150

3) Marvelous Veranda in Black and Tan. 24w x 22d x 29h. These aren't made anymore but if you google it you can still find info. It's beautiful. 1/2 in spacing $125

No shipping, pick up only. PM for photos/more info

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Oh man, wish I had the money and time to drive! Would love the Loro!

Wildcard

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
The closest north I will be anytime soon is this coming week in Muncie, In. Still a drive from northern MI of course!

Wildcard

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Moderators/Admins-- can you rename this thread for me? "Used Loro Flight and Marvelous cages for sale in Indiana" Might get more traffic that way and the Kings cage is sold. Thanks!