• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

BlueAbyss

Walking the driveway
Hi @~Drini~ I was wondering if you could do a signature for me too? What's the current waiting list?

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Here is the waitlist.

@Sarahmoluccan
@Colbon2
@Parrotsrpeeple
@parrotluv (have your photos already)
@Faolan (don't worry, I already have your photos)
@Emma Maitland (have photos)
@animallover9
@Gen120
@jahpan (have your photos)
@EkkieLuv
@ThatsFowlPlay (you'd need to send me photos again because the ones in the PM are no longer available).
@Komandr
@Harleyandme
@Mango+Mushi (have photos)

Please please please post photos. I will no longer be going in order (and instead go in order for members who have already posted photos and preferences) because not everyone posts photos and by the time they do, my period of free time might have already passed and it just delays the process. I'll also finish signatures for those who have not had a 1st signature from me yet before going to those asking for seconds unless I've finished all requests from those who have posted photos.

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Wow such a long list! When are you going to take more requests @~Drini~?

I'm going to try and finish all the requests I have now and then I will start taking more requests on a one-by-one basis whenever I find the time again. I'm going to be pretty busy this coming fall but I'll do my best to take more later. :)

Lwalker

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
I love your work!

EkkieLuv

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Leslie
TIGGER
20150212_184945.jpg

MR. SPOCK
20170515_192043.jpg

TIGGER ON THE LEFT; MR. SPOCK ON THE RIGHT :)
20160301_163047.jpg

I'm trying to find a better one of Spock but he never holds still for photos. LOL

NK_717

Avenue Veteran
@Faolan

Finally added the rest of your flock members. I completely understand if you want to keep using your current siggy for so you can advertise. :)
Aw they look great!! I'll have to use this whenever my vendorship ends :xflove: Thank you!

Moshimaru

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
may or may not have (I totally did!) add another flock member. Totally fine with waiting though!