• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Tank Night!

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Calla was excited to get her tank redone tonight, I tried to make it a bit more busy - her baby hamster energy is incredible! :D
IMG_0250.JPG
Burrowing area - I made sure to add a few inches in the back behind the igloo, in case she wants to build her own burrow.
IMG_0254.JPG Activity area - she adores this tunnel I got her! Makes for a fun ladder up to a platform.
IMG_0268.JPG And the little one herself exploring her platform. :heart:

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Cute video..

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
The last plastic tunnel I gave my syrian he decided it needed a couple more exit holes so it didn't stay in his cage long :hehe:
I haven't replaced one to see if my chinese hamster would like it.
I love your set-up. It's nice having other hamster lovers on the forum, even if it is meant for avian species mainly.
:D

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
The last plastic tunnel I gave my syrian he decided it needed a couple more exit holes so it didn't stay in his cage long :hehe:
I haven't replaced one to see if my chinese hamster would like it.
I love your set-up. It's nice having other hamster lovers on the forum, even if it is meant for avian species mainly.
:D
Thank you! :)
I agree, this forum is a great place for any animal lover, feathered or furred. :lol:

Little Calla gave a couple nibbles to the tunnel but isn't too much of a plastic chewer like Kirika was. Wow that girl could chew! :eek: