• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Royal cuisine cockatiel mix for a parrotlet?

IsaDa18

Strolling the yard
I was wondering how this food is for a parrotlet?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am not familiar with it, but hopefully someone else is.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I'm not familiar with it but my guess is cockatiel food is too big for a parrotlet.

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
Parrotlets like bigger seed so tiel size is no issue. They may be small but check out their beaks.

ETA. Not familiar with that brand. So not sure about quality.

Last edited:

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
laurie
Cockatiel Mix

Description: Made with the highest quality natural seeds Royal Cuisine™ Cockatiel Mix was specifically formulated to supply all the nutrients proven necessary for excellent health and long life.
Ingredients: seed, white millet, black oilseed sunflower, cut corn, canola, striped sunflower seed, safflower, red millet, oat groats, blue safflower, colored red oat groats, flax seed, colored pellets may contain (ground corn, soyabeen meal, cracked wheat germ meal, vegetable oil, sucrose, dicalcium phosphate, calcium carbinate,iodised salt, di-methionine, chlorine chloride, absorbic acid(vitamin “C”), natural mixed tricopherols, rosemary extract, citric acid, natural an artificial colors, artificial flavors, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selente, vitamin “A” supplement, vitamin “E” supplement, vitamin “D3″ supplement, vitamin “K” supplement, vitamin “B12″ supplement, thiamine, niacine, calcium pantoyhenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavon, folic acid, bioten) mineral oil, artificial flavors.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 13.2 % (min), Crude Fat 14.3 % (min), Crude Fiber 9.8 % (max), Moisture 10.6 % (max)
Features & Benefits: Laminated Poly Ethylene Packaging and CO2 Flushed to Ensure Seed Freshness

I'll let the other bird foodies add their comments.