• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures The Retics

riddick07

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Recent Shots of these guys. Everyone is growing except for Riddle he is going to stay a dwarf apparently lol. Means I have an extra 8ft if he really doesn't get to growing! Lily had her first rabbit last night definitely left a decent lump.

Amel Goldenchild

Normal

Lily

Cleo

Ramse

Riddle

WallyLoopey

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Beautiful! Are you feeding frozen or live rabbit?

alshgs

Avenue Veteran
Ahh! They are beautiful!!

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
Beautiful! Are you feeding frozen or live rabbit?
All my snakes eat frozen expect for my wolf snake and one of the ball pythons. Live is a pain to deal with since I have to supervise the whole thing and take care of the animals if there is a refusal. I already have a tank of lizards I have to take of for the lizard eater. That snake is both expensive and a pain but she's cute at least:roflmao:

Ahh! They are beautiful!!

They look so wonderful :)
They are! Everyone is tolerant of handling and is hooked trained. The normal is the only one that is hard to snap out of the food mindset at first.

MandaExotics

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Amanda
It's easy to forget how small these guys are when they're younger sometimes :heart: they're cute in all sizes and I'm not a retic fan personally

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
They look pretty young ...how old are they ...I always wanted a dwarf retic but never had the pleasure ...you have a nice collection :)

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
It's easy to forget how small these guys are when they're younger sometimes :heart: they're cute in all sizes and I'm not a retic fan personally
Yeah they are tiny compare to what they end up being haha. I love the big guys always have:)

They look pretty young ...how old are they ...I always wanted a dwarf retic but never had the pleasure ...you have a nice collection :)
Lily is the oldest she's maybe 2 and around 11ft right now. She just had her first 4lb rabbit though so I'm expecting a growth spurt again. Cleo is a year old this month and 6ft. Ramse is a little younger than her and around 5ft or so. Riddle is probably 9months old and 3-4ft. He hasn't really grown much compared to the others. The amel Goldenchild and normal are probably 6 months maybe a little less. Not sure on the size of those two. Lily and Cleo are female everyone else is male.

WeasleyLover

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Maddy
They are all beautiful!! But I think Cleo is the prettiest snake I have ever seen. :heart: I love her!

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
They are all beautiful!! But I think Cleo is the prettiest snake I have ever seen. :heart: I love her!
Yeah she's the favorite!

Lily outside pictures getting her real colors!

Castiel

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gary
I use to be big into reptiles in my younger years. Still love to look at them. Had a green anaconda at one point. He was a cool snake. Your reticulated pythons are beautiful.

Edit: Always wanted a emerald tree boa. Wish I had got one before I got out of the hobby.

riddick07

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Victoria
I use to be big into reptiles in my younger years. Still love to look at them. Had a green anaconda at one point. He was a cool snake. Your reticulated pythons are beautiful.

Edit: Always wanted a emerald tree boa. Wish I had got one before I got out of the hobby.
Thanks:) I had a lot when I was younger than got out for a few years and dived back in a couple years ago.

Also, I'm watching Supernatural nonstop to catch up lately. I could never get into it but it clicked finally! Castiel is my favorite:D

theocnoob

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pablo and George
Those really are some lovely snakes