• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Spring is here

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
And Bella is doing her nonstop chirping. She has been doing this for about 3 hours straight and nothing will appease her. The funny part? she is grinding her beak between chirps. Sometimes I wish that she did not have to go through this and I wish that prospective owners know about this before they get a bird. It would prevent some of the rehoming. Any other birdie doing this?

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh Bella, are you being a tweety girl? :heart:
Niko tweets all the time, almost all day. She's been doing it for months though, and since she's a rehome, I'm not sure if this is just how she is. Luckily I can just tune her out, so it doesn't bother me. It's when I forget to tune her out and start to actually listen to her that it can start to drive me nuts.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Mocha and Igor Tiel are singing to each other...come on, they're boys and they both know that. Sunshine just looks at them and yells, 'Eat A Pig". This house is a loony bin today...:confused:

EllaMay

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
April
Mocha and Igor Tiel are singing to each other...come on, they're boys and they both know that. Sunshine just looks at them and yells, 'Eat A Pig". This house is a loony bin today...:confused:
OMG that is so hysterical! :laughing12:

Daisy Mae is very very vocal for the last week, I have stopped covering her at night now because she decided that I will scream loudly when you cover me. :wacky:

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
Cheeky doesnt make many bird noises. She talks. No more than usual now but she's been giving the bell toy in her cage hell ,play fighting for about a week. Also getting real cheerful when out and talking to my face as opposed to out of sight. "Eat a pig " is too funny. Wonder where she got that?!!

Princessbella

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Cheeky doesnt make many bird noises. She talks. No more than usual now but she's been giving the bell toy in her cage hell ,play fighting for about a week. Also getting real cheerful when out and talking to my face as opposed to out of sight. "Eat a pig " is too funny. Wonder where she got that?!!
Milty the too who keeps wanting to eat Bob's guinea pig

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
"Eat a pig " is too funny. Wonder where she got that?!!
Milty the too who keeps wanting to eat Bob's guinea pig
Milton has no love for our guinea pigs. When we introduced him to one of our pigs, he looked at him and said, "NOT A BIRD"...then called him a "RAT".
As time went on, Milty learned to climb on top of the pig's cages and yell, "EAT A PIG" at the unfortunate piggies. Soon, the tiels picked the phase up, and now when they are uncovered in the morning, we are regaled by three tiels happily chirping "EAT A PIG" at us...;)

Donna turner

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Donna
That is so funny with your "pigs" and birds . Just up this morn and cheeky has talked nonstop and yelled wha cha doin at me all during my coffee and tv show. Maybe she is getting spring fever!!

Tyrion

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Milton has no love for our guinea pigs. When we introduced him to one of our pigs, he looked at him and said, "NOT A BIRD"...then called him a "RAT".
As time went on, Milty learned to climb on top of the pig's cages and yell, "EAT A PIG" at the unfortunate piggies. Soon, the tiels picked the phase up, and now when they are uncovered in the morning, we are regaled by three tiels happily chirping "EAT A PIG" at us...;)

Thats way too funny ...LMAO :)