• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video ATTACK!

Newbie GCC

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Rhoma and I played this game for over 30 minutes last night. I would hide behind the wall, pop out and she would charge through the tunnel and jump for the bars.

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's so cute :loveshower:

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
To play with them is really great. ♥ I love to do that with my girls too.

FLmom

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Linda
Such cuteness :heart: don't tell her I said so but she is way too cute to be scary :xflove:

Isn't it amazing to play with a bird! I'm always amazed and feel so fortunate to experience those moments because majority of people don't know they really do have a personality.

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather
Happy Rhema Gotcha Day!
Thank you! I didn't forget, but was thinking it was tomorrow for some reason. Well, I won't tell her if you don't, and will make her a nice treat to celebrate tomorrow anyway. LoL!

To play with them is really great. ♥ I love to do that with my girls too.
Such cuteness :heart: don't tell her I said so but she is way too cute to be scary :xflove:

Isn't it amazing to play with a bird! I'm always amazed and feel so fortunate to experience those moments because majority of people don't know they really do have a personality.
I do enjoy when they get in these moods and want to play silly games they make up themselves. Rhoma is hormonal and has started regurgitating for some of her toys (those spikey soft ball things). The fact that she has still been in a great mood is a good thing and I take advantage of every second. Lord knows how much longer I have before she turns Vampirella! Hahahah!

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I just saw the date & it was someones birthday I know so it just clicked.
It was only a few hours into the day but figured I'd remind you...

I never remember Rio's day but just know its right before Thanksgiving.

Skipper

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Scott Schifer
Gilligan does that too, but he is not playing. He will be hiding in his bird house and when I look around the corner to peer in, he shoots out like a shot against the bars and gives me a growl. RREEPPP! He is rather territorial about his cage. I can enter, but I must respect his space.

It is like the the larva sceen in Alien where the guy in the space suit looks in the egg pod and it shoots out onto his face!

Ornery little bugger.

Scott

Newbie GCC

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Heather