• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I broke my Avian stainless promise

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love making toys for my flock but AS just makes it so much easier and when I saw the DIR my heart pounded " you must get".

Then I was on the site, ready to order and then THIS :(

Dish it Up

How could I resist? My birds selectively chip on toys and they fall to poop land.

Then I saw this:

Dazzler

My partner just asked why I'm doing an extra hour of overtime saturday and I told him I purchased the most wonderful bowl for the house ( left the bird part out)

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Just wanted to add I saved almost $13.00 from the sales price and $12.00 total with shipping with the conversion rate.

I just have to say between my CABN order
This AA is is making my budget stretch further rather then getting factory made toys costing the same or more.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:omg: They are nice!!!!
The second is sort of like the low key but the first remind me of a weight scale...very tempting!
Still waiting for the square dance.

Last edited:

TWR

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I love making toys for my flock but AS just makes it so much easier and when I saw the DIR my heart pounded " you must get".

Then I was on the site, ready to order and then THIS :(

Dish it Up

How could I resist? My birds selectively chip on toys and they fall to poop land.

Then I saw this:

Dazzler

My partner just asked why I'm doing an extra hour of overtime saturday and I told him I purchased the most wonderful bowl for the house ( left the bird part out)
Great choices...but what is the DIR. I saw Dish it up and Dazzler, but wanted to look at DIR too

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Great choices...but what is the DIR. I saw Dish it up and Dazzler, but wanted to look at DIR too
Diamond in the Raw

Its my most wanted toy but wanted and needed are a thin line with the cost of birds. Its just so beautiful and cost effective for making toys.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Me too as I ordered the square dance lastmonth but the sale was just too good.

Now I like that swingy one & would have gotten it over SD.
Almost just ordered it but paypal conversion can to us rate is $ more than it is currently so will check back in morning.

Best rates after xmas & I paid for the one on the way before xmas.

The can $ was doing well but its dropped & it could be rising again so...

Last edited:

TWR

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Diamond in the Raw

Its my most wanted toy but wanted and needed are a thin line with the cost of birds. Its just so beautiful and cost effective for making toys.
ahh, that is a nice toy base. I bought several of the Boxing Week Sale items, but added in Fill 'n Spin for the same reason. I want to get 2 more Fill-n-Spins, when I can afford them and now I also want 3 DIR. I will have to save my pennies for a while before I can make another purchase though :(

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
ahh, that is a nice toy base. I bought several of the Boxing Week Sale items, but added in Fill 'n Spin for the same reason. I want to get 2 more Fill-n-Spins, when I can afford them and now I also want 3 DIR. I will have to save my pennies for a while before I can make another purchase though :(
I know both are pricey but the fill and spin has saved me so much money the past two years, they get a one or 4 new toys a week and you can put exactully what they love on them. I know that they have some kind of animal excellence in pet products awards but avian stainless should get one or all for her three including the new all screwed up that can hold toy parts.

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I ordered jellyfish jr for Leto's gotcha day in February :dance4: I can't wait to get it :excited1:

AS is amazing!

webchirp

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Oh my gosh...love that bowl!

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:crycry2: Really want it for Rio but watching the credit card bill as I just made it out of debt...

TWR

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
I know both are pricey but the fill and spin has saved me so much money the past two years, they get a one or 4 new toys a week and you can put exactully what they love on them. I know that they have some kind of animal excellence in pet products awards but avian stainless should get one or all for her three including the new all screwed up that can hold toy parts.
Youre so right. Definitely will save some toy cash in the long run - that's why I'll be so happy when I can buy the additional 2 fill 'n spins. Will give the Fill 'n Spin on order already to Hannah, so I'll soon be able to save on her toy spend at least. But I do need to save. I just didn't have the spare cash for the extra 2 to add them to my last order.

Last edited:

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I got the Dish it Up!!! :fairy2:

I took out the square dance as he's not interested. Hope he finds his new dish/swing interesting!!!!

I like it...good size & surprisingly light. He's like so there is more artwork in my cage.

Got it 2 weeks before surgery so hope he takes it for a spin soon...

:bliss::yahoo:

AS swing 903 small.jpg

tattoosiva

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I got the Dish it Up!!! :fairy2:

I took out the square dance as he's not interested. Hope he finds his new dish/swing interesting!!!!

I like it...good size & surprisingly light. He's like so there is more artwork in my cage.

Got it 2 weeks before surgery so hope he takes it for a spin soon...

:bliss::yahoo:

View attachment 243976
Just beautiful!