• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

How to nevewr go night nights again !

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Hi everybirdies!

I jes wanna teach youz all a vewy impowtant life skill fo biwdies. My hoomanz waz getting evewything weady fo night nights and its suppozed to be bed time wight now.

But dat stoopid human didn't give me a baf fo 2 dayz now and when she give me a sip of watew I took a sip...den I jumped in it! Bwaaahaaahaa!

I take a good long splashy baf!

Now I'm a super cute wet biwdie , and da best pawt is... I no go night night now!

I gonna stay up foweva!

So next time yo hoomanz trwyz to put all you biwdies to bed, juz take a baff instead and den you don't never gotta go night nights again!

:heart::quakerb:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Datz a good trik as sum uv dese hoomans are stupidz.
ssshhhhzzzz...maybe day will getz out das haredryer.

CrazyBirdChick

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Diane
Hi Rio! Yea! Some hoomanz awe on to dat haredryer twick! But luckyily my momz iz scawed to twy it caz she don know if it got dat teffloon? I don know what dat mean but I am glad she stoopid.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
I herz ya as my hoomanz is scared of da hare dryer too. Weeez reely got uuummms worried days will kilz us butz dats a gud ding as sum of us r not so lukeez & da humman kills us....evens afda day beens toldz itz dangeuz...

:cry3: Iz hurd alotz uh sadz storeez.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Weeez realee lugksky weez hav da gutz hoomanz butz itz stil funzee tu makz em wrks hardz fur uz..
:cleaningday::dishes::hellskitchen::hellskitchen::laundry::marievacuums::mariecleans::mop::scrubfloors2::sweep:

:rofl:

Rio

:fairy2: