• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

New Banners

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
That is Sarah @Macawnutz
She is really great at doing all those things.
I am going package Sarah up and sell her soon lol
I'll bid, some day my birdies may need medical care. ....

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:laugh: I'm a rehome, my husband would say I have a lien on my title that can't be removed. :D He would also say I have behavioral issues. :p I come with a lot of "baggage" too. :hilarious:

Loved making that banner though! Danita gives me creative rights. :xflove:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Hmm, how can we exploit Sarah :chin:

Any ideas people?
I wonder if she travels well. lol

AnnaAlice

Moving in
Real Name
Alicia
Good job guys!! Can someone design me a sign board like you have done? I am planning to get LED boards from new styles. I have seen some of their creations in this site Custom LED Signs Toronto | Single, Double-Sided | New Style Signs But I am looking for parrot designed sign boards. I don't know whether they do custom services but I wish to get the signboard designed as a parrot. Can someone design me sign boards?

Last edited by a moderator:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Good job guys!! Can someone design me a sign board like you have done? I am planning to get LED boards from new styles. I have seen some of their creations in this site Custom LED Signs Toronto | Single, Double-Sided | New Style Signs But I am looking for parrot designed sign boards. I don't know whether they do custom services but I wish to get the signboard designed as a parrot. Can someone design me sign boards for "Alice's Pet Shop"?

Hi Alicia,

Typically when you purchase LED signs they come with programing that you have to use to setup the sign. Whether your using the full photo capable signs or the dot signs they both have software you use.

When you purchase the sign they send out a team to install it, they should walk you through the software they use to create the signs. :) I have two at work. ;)