• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

** Drawing Signatures **

animallover9

Walking the driveway
Hello Drini! I was wondering if you could make me a signature of my flock? I apologize for all the pictures.
Raiden is the White Lutino Cockatiel
Phoenix is the Cinnamon Pearl Pied Cockatiel
Tris is the Latino Pearl Cockatiel
Jewel is the Aqua Blue Yellow Face Budgie
Forest is the Blue Grey Budgie
Lola is the Green Budgie
Loki is the Latino Budgie

Attachments

Moshimaru

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
No worries, take your time!
Though please don't kill me bUT I've brought a new (to me) black capped conure home recently as well if you're able to add in as well....

~Drini~

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
No worries, take your time!
Though please don't kill me bUT I've brought a new (to me) black capped conure home recently as well if you're able to add in as well....

No worries, won't be a problem! Congrats on your new addition. :)

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Hey, @~Drini~ do you think you could make a signature for me?

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Hey, @~Drini~ do you think you could make a signature for me?

I have a couple more signatures ahead of you that I still have to finish when I manage to find the time, but I'd love to make one for you. Post photos and any preferences you have to this thread and I'll get to it as soon as I can. :)

jahpan

Avenue Veteran
I have a couple more signatures ahead of you that I still have to finish when I manage to find the time, but I'd love to make one for you. Post photos and any preferences you have to this thread and I'll get to it as soon as I can. :)

I would love one when you get the chance of my lovebird, the avatar and signature are the pictures I have.
He is a white faced blue lovebird, vibrant blue butt. I have videos too if you need it.
I was wanting a new siggie for a while. I would love maybe of of him perched on a tree with pink cherry blossoms growing on the spiraled tree branch, similar to your signature, like how the sun conure is sitting. I don't mind waiting. thank you! :)

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
I would love one when you get the chance of my lovebird, the avatar and signature are the pictures I have.
He is a white faced blue lovebird, vibrant blue butt. I have videos too if you need it.
I was wanting a new siggie for a while. I would love maybe of of him perched on a tree with pink cherry blossoms growing on the spiraled tree branch, similar to your signature, like how the sun conure is sitting. I don't mind waiting. thank you! :)

I'd love to, thanks for the patience. :)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Drini does a great job!

logo.png

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
@Moshimaru

I'm finally going to get started on finishing these signatures because I have a week off starting tomorrow, and you've been waiting the longest time for your siggy (so sorry). However, I see you've added several new members to your flock since you last posted here. :lol:Mind updating me on their photos and names?

Moshimaru

Avenue Veteran
@Moshimaru

I'm finally going to get started on finishing these signatures because I have a week off starting tomorrow, and you've been waiting the longest time for your siggy (so sorry). However, I see you've added several new members to your flock since you last posted here. Mind updating me on their photos and names?
Shhhh what new additions do you speak of? I'm so bad, I can't say no to a bird in need that sits on me and gives me kisses lol.
Newer additions were Acorn the black capped conure, another Dusky Conure (no name yet) and then last night I brought home a Lutino Cockatiel :lol:. Phone is about to die but I can get new pictures in an hour or so. But really they both look like normal everyday types.

Acorn looks like this bird

~Drini~

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Ana
Shhhh what new additions do you speak of? I'm so bad, I can't say no to a bird in need that sits on me and gives me kisses lol.
Newer additions were Acorn the black capped conure, another Dusky Conure (no name yet) and then last night I brought home a Lutino Cockatiel :lol:. Phone is about to die but I can get new pictures in an hour or so. But really they both look like normal everyday types.

Acorn looks like this bird

Oh boy, I might have to leave extra space in the siggy for the future flock members you'll bring home. :lol: But I'll leave blank name spaces for the ones with no names so I can add them for you whenever you name them. I'll have it to you in a day or two.

Moshimaru

Avenue Veteran

Oh boy, I might have to leave extra space in the siggy for the future flock members you'll bring home. :lol: But I'll leave blank name spaces for the ones with no names so I can add them for you whenever you name them. I'll have it to you in a day or two.
Haha sounds good! (No bad moshi!) Thank you so much!