• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just checking in..

Perriewinkle

Rollerblading along the road
So I haven't been around in forever (April?) just checking back into the forum and getting ready for the extremely busy season. Tomorrow might be Wisconsin's last warm day.. about 75 or so.. Felicia and I are going to head to the park and try to get some fall season photos in before I have to turn back in my note7 :angry101::angry101::angry101::angry101::atomic::atomic::atomic:.. If I didn't think Samsung would turn it into a brick, I'd keep mine! :rant::rant::rant:

I have been keeping up with Ms Aubrey and Leto.. and a few other groups. I've had a velco bird for a few weeks since pinnie head has started. She's like the most sweetest lil angel all of a sudden, no massive calling at top of lungs, just sweet, innocent, lovie dovie... okay, I'm beginning to think she was abducted and a look alike was put in her place...

Last edited:

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I hope that you have a nice time.

dwright27

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Dawn
It's so unfortunate about the Note 7. I was so excited for it but I'm glad I waited because I don't want to deal with the whole explosion debacle...

Begone

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
So happy to hear from you and Felicia! ♥
But where are the pics? :D

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Felicia sounds like a wonderful pionus. Nice to treasure the relationship even in their moody moments