• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Might be welcoming a new fid soon.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I like The name Jazzy! Cute, but spunky with a touch of class!

Sylvi_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi

Begone

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Jazzy - Sassy! Perfect name for a girl!:D

I hope it all goes well, and good luck what ever you decide to do! :marlenesmile: (she is adorable!!)

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Jazzy - Sassy! Perfect name for a girl!:D

I hope it all goes well, and good luck what ever you decide to do! :marlenesmile: (she is adorable!!)
The girl tiels always seem to have a bit of sass sprinkled in - I know Mimi does! :hehe:

Thank you! :)
I do as well, each time I learn more about this cutie I fall in love even more. :heart::heart:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
The girl tiels always seem to have a bit of sass sprinkled in - I know Mimi does! :hehe:

Thank you! :)
I do as well, each time I learn more about this cutie I fall in love even more. :heart::heart:
I've always said that girl tiels are the sweetest birds around...the little bit of sass they have makes them even sweeter...:heart:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I couldn't agree with you more! They really truly seem to be just total sweethearts. :heart:
Tiels are such great birds...like I said, our girls ( Puck, Ziggy, and Goalie) were just so sweet, even when they laid eggs...

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Tiels are such great birds...like I said, our girls ( Puck, Ziggy, and Goalie) were just so sweet, even when they laid eggs...
They really are. I adore my green cheek, love all her personality. And my lovie is a sweet boy, though he isn't tame he makes me laugh all the time.
But there is just something about Mimi, cockatiels will forever be my weakness. :heart:

I'm sure your girls were total sweethearts. :hug8:
That's good to hear, I know I'm going to be a nervous wreck once my girls start laying. Yuka I'm sure will be even more of a drama queen, but I'm hoping Mimi doesn't do too bad with it all. Hopefully Jazzy does well when she starts, too.

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
So, sorry to deliver sad-ish news but Jazzy did get adopted the other day. I'm sad I couldn't have given her a home but I'm very happy that she, along with another of the rescue's tiel's, were able to find their forever home.

I'll still be keeping an eye out for a female cockatiel in need, there is sadly always one that needs a home.

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Very sorry.....

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
Very sorry.....
Thanks, but there's no need to be. :)

She's in a great home now. There's a 'tiel out there for my home, and she just happened not to be that one.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I'm sorry you weren't able to get her because I know you would have given her an awesome home, but I'm glad she found another nice home to go to. I look forward to hearing about another sweet little girl someday!

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
I'm sorry you weren't able to get her because I know you would have given her an awesome home, but I'm glad she found another nice home to go to. I look forward to hearing about another sweet little girl someday!
Thank you. :)

I do as well, it'll probably be a while since I want to adopt my future girlie, but there's no rush. When it's meant to be, it'll work out. :)

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
After Cassie passed away,we began the process of adopting a G2 from a rescue. Their vetting took two weeks, and by the time we were approved, the G2 was adopted by someone else, so I do know how you feel here.

When that door closed, another door opened, and we so fortunate that behind that door was Milton. :heart:
When it's meant to be, it'll work out. :)
Yes...:)

Sylvi_

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvi
After Cassie passed away,we began the process of adopting a G2 from a rescue. Their vetting took two weeks, and by the time we were approved, the G2 was adopted by someone else, so I do know how you feel here.

When that door closed, another door opened, and we so fortunate that behind that door was Milton. :heart:

Yes...:)
:hug8:Milton's for sure meant to be with you guys. I don't want to think of what AA would be like without Milty! :wideyed:

Exactly how I feel. I really did want to provide a home for this girlie, but sometimes it's just not meant to be.

There's going to be some special girl out there that needs a home, and I'll be more then happy to give a home to that baby when the time comes. :)