• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Somebirdy's really cuddly all the sudden

PeppysPal

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Allie
Bellini as of late has began begging to come out of his cage (something he's never done in front of me before), and then literally the second the door is open he will tackle me and snuggle himself underneath my neck. Even if I move him he will do his little lovebird charge right back under my neck. At least 10 minutes of snuggles then it's time to go nibble on mommas fingers. The only thing I can really think of is that I've been the one providing food and water for the past week and he's decided that now I need to provide his attention too. I guess I don't mind though, the lovebird charge is adorable :hehe:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
You are probably being claimed as well. Be careful; Sherbs loves being under my neck but he gets jealous if fingers come near. He thinks my neck/shirt collar is a psuedo-nest. Oh, and if he does this to anyone but me he'll also nip their ear lobes and neck skin without warning. Very painful!

PeppysPal

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Allie
You are probably being claimed as well. Be careful; Sherbs loves being under my neck but he gets jealous if fingers come near. He thinks my neck/shirt collar is a psuedo-nest. Oh, and if he does this to anyone but me he'll also nip their ear lobes and neck skin without warning. Very painful!
Bellini is the same way, except he thinks the inside of my shirt is a nest. He will sometimes nibble gently on my ear lobes and will nip on the skin out of boredom but I don't mind it.

metalstitcher

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rhiana
That is too cute. Sounds like someone is taking ownership of you :xflove: